THC OIL kills all cancer

jaysunz

Question

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Must be ingested, there is very little to no benefit from smoking besides relaxing, smoking wont kill any cancer at all, you must make oil from bud,,not just shake,,,,,,,,and eat as much as you can,,,,,it will start apotheosis in the cancer cells. but if you remain acidic the cancer will never go away,,,,,,,,cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

also proof

Dr. Manuel Guzmán's research is here

A quick comparison....

I count 204 people top have been cured worldwide with Rick's cure (the 200 he's claimed that he has cured plus the 4 that other dude has cured)

How this number even compares to the thousands cured by surgical and chemotherapeutic treatments stumps me. I hate to break it to you but the reason that cannabis has not been studied for the treatment of cancer has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies. If they are able to isolate a compound from cannabis that does in fact cure cancer who do you think the government is going to get to produce the stuff? I mean we can't have doctors or patients with their backyard hemp oil extracts running around "curing" people when we don't even know that the active ingredient is in the same concentration or even if the mixture of other cannabinoids is the same.

The fact of the matter is that if THC cured cancer then the drug Marinol (pure THC and trademarked?patented by Solvay pharmaceuticals) would have become the most widely prescribed cancer drug in the world. But it hasn't.... WHY?

It doesn't fucking cure cancer!

Ive read the studies about cannabis extracts like CBD being effective on cancer and tumours, though im not completely convinced about the oil, i still believe they do have a benefit, even if it is a small one.

Are you sure you guys arent being a little overly critical? If you read up about the scientific evidence and studies to do with cannabis and cancer you will see that there is proof that it has been effective in treating cancer and tumours.

I hate to break it to you but the reason that cannabis has not been studied for the treatment of cancer has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies. If they are able to isolate a compound from cannabis that does in fact cure cancer who do you think the government is going to get to produce the stuff?

Ummm.. it has been studied in the treatment of cancer and tumours in mice, and shown to be effective. Also it has A LOT to do with big pharma, maybe you need to do some more research...

There is proof of CBD being effective on cancer dating back to the 60s/70s, the fact is that the government doesnt want to know about it cos they have their own agenda, and Big Pharma makes WAY more money now on all the cancer related drugs they put out that if they were to actually come up with a cure. And if they were to actually come out with a cannabis related cure it would only work against them cos then medicinal use would gain mainstream acceptance faster and more people will be using it for all their lil aches and pains and problems instead of popping pills like crazy.

The fact of the matter is that if THC cured cancer then the drug Marinol (pure THC and trademarked?patented by Solvay pharmaceuticals) would have become the most widely prescribed cancer drug in the world. But it hasn't.... WHY?

It doesn't fucking cure cancer!

THC is not anywhere as effective as CBD, also Marinol is synthetic THC, i believe it doesnt even have any traces of CBD.

Mainstream strains barely have any traces of CBD either, though some strains have been shown to have around 5% of CBD.

I think the government is rubbing off on u guys a lil, cos u sound just as ignorant.

I could go on but im not in a very good mood atm so i'll just say this, Do more research and then comment.

Joan Bello

CANCER - STOPPED BY MARIJUANA!

July 21st, 2008

This WONDERFUL NEWS ought to be headlined around the globe. The studies are clear: THC of Cannabis Sativa - the unjustly demonized and thoroughly misunderstood molecule that causes the “high,” actually is dissolving cancer tumors right before the eyes of the scientists. This is humungous news! “Medical Marijuana can be effective treatment for Cancer” announced doctors: “clarification of the mechanism of cannabinoid action may help investigators to explore its therapeutic benefit “cannabinoids… shown to reduce the invasiveness of cancer cells… cannabinoids may offer therapeutic options in highly invasive cancers.” “Journal of National Cancer Institute Advance Access / online on December 25th 2007. AND it is completely safe!! Marijuana (leaves and flowers of Cannabis Sativa) has been medicine for ten thousand years. Modern research is in complete agreement with the 10,000-year admiration, appreciation and even adoration of the benefits of marijuana. Yes, it is ASTOUNDING. We have a natural medicine that is completely in sync with our beings. It restores balance to the whole organism. And it grows like a WEED. It is easy to distribute, easy to administer, and just by luck – it imparts a feeling of well-being!! (

Institute of Medicine in describing its effects).

Marijuana is even demonstrating an ability to PREVENT CANCER. That marijuana prevents cancer – especially lung cancer (of heavy smokers of tobacco and marijuana) comes from a

US government study trying to prove how bad smoking marijuana is for your lungs. BUT - Lo and behold, the results were positive for marijuana!! Marijuana smokers, even if they were also heavy tobacco smokers, had the same results as the non-smoking population. Actually, if you smoked marijuana and tobacco, you got less cancer (of the lung) than if you had smoked nothing. Could that be? It seemed too good to be true, so it was not reported. But by knowing how Marijuana Therapy balances the biological systems of the human organism, we can see it makes perfect sense. www.benefitsofmarijuana.com

And marijuana is palliative! It helps the horrendous symptoms caused by chemo. It takes away the nausea; the depression; the lack of appetite. Marijuana has enormous health benefits!! BUT we can’t use it – even if we are dying of cancer. In the

US – using marijuana to have a feeling of well being is against the law! Using marijuana is allowed in a few states for chemotherapy reactions and for pain. But marijuana is never allowed to prevent cancer or to stop cancer.

Marijuana Therapy: Looks like it Prevents and Cures Cancer

July 12th, 2008

The truth about the benefits of marijuana is drowning out the lies. Finally! The arrogance of a nation that would deliberately cover up the truth is showing through all the evil propaganda. This shameful government agenda of deceiving the public has endured for more than 60 years. But the old guard is dying out. The scientists of today are the children of the baby boomers of yesterday. How interesting that modern science is finally proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, not only the absolute complete harmlessness of this ancient plant, but – for just about anything that it is tested for, marijuana is displaying unexpected magnificent health advantages for human biology.

Clinical Studies - not reported! Marijuana helps to prevent cancer. Tests show that marijuana actually prevents cancer! for Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, and now possibly Skin Cancer – specific marijuana compounds have cured cancer! The diabolic fact: in the 60’s, a government study in

New Mexico proved marijuana prevented cancer. The Lynn Pearson Study was hidden for nearly 40 years by the government. Ten years ago, it was found. Modern science shows these same wonderful results. But it is still not making headlines, not on radio or TV. But the truth can’t be hidden. Clinical studies are all over the internet. While most Americans don’t read professional journals, most of us do read the truth about marijuana on the internet.

Well this is just a blog. The way that marijuana makes for health and happiness is all in my book. Today I am posting just a bit of recent science on the “bliss molecule” which is turning out to agree with the ancients who called marijuana “gift of the gods.”

*A study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology in 1999, reported that lifetime use of cannabis was associated with a reduced risk of adult, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. *2004 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics: administration of cannabidiol (CBD) (a marijuana compound) significantly inhibited the growth of subcutaneously glioma cells. (THAT’S BRAIN CANCER) “In conclusion, CBD was able to produce a significant antitumor activity both in vitro and in vivo, suggesting a possible application of CBD as an antineoplastic agent (an agent that inhibits the growth of malignant cells.)” *Last year, Pacif. Med. Research Inst.- “administration of THC on human glioblastoma multiforme cell lines decreased the proliferation of malignant cells and induced apoptosis (programmed cell death).” *Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther, 2007, Nov; 6(11):2921-7. PMID: 18025276 [PubMed indexed for MEDLINE] *Cannabinoids selectively inhibit proliferation and induce death of cultured human glioblastoma multiforme cells. J Neurooncol. 2005 Aug;74(1):31-40. PMID: 16078104 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

BTW: 94 studies on Brain Cancer and Marijuana (Cannabis) can be found on PubMed – the government’s own Medical database.

Hash Oil Rulez

Its easy to make any claims anonymously on the internet. Cured four people of cancer is a pretty big claim. What people? What cancers? How many people have you treated? In what capacity? What other treatments were those people on at the same time?

I would like to see proper experiments involving a control group, placebo group, and experimental group. It's not too much to ask of people making claims that they can cure cancer. There is a lot of research being done into cannabis and cancer. Some of it is very promising. There are also studies that suggest cannabis causes cancer. What of those?

Hey Freedie.

Where is this study that cannabis causes cancer?

Hey Freedie.

Where is this study that cannabis causes cancer?

There are heaps n4w. This thread es headed "THC OIL kills all cancer". It doesn't. As I've said before there are studies that suggest cannabis reduces some tumors and inhibit some cancers. I couldn't be happier about that but that is a far cry from promoting cannabis as a cure all which is what Rick is doing and whoever started this thread. There are studies that suggest harms, including cancer. I can't find any studies that claim a cure for cancer. Lots to be enthusiastic about but I just wish this was in perspective.

A quick search:

http://health.ninemsn.com.au/healthnews/74...inked-to-cancer

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/...90615095940.htm

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/Addictions/8096

http://www.vision.org/visionmedia/article.aspx?id=4128

I'd rather not post this. there's tons of others. I just think making claims that cannabis cures everything are going too far.

irey jaysunz

i too have seen the mirraculaus healing of orral and toppical applications of cannabis from pimples to skin cancer and beyond

infact i am proud to say

my hands have grown the organic cannabis, extracted the hash oil, produced the cannabis ointment that cured my mother of breast cancer befor my verry eyes

yet sadly

comeza time

when the doctors give up, and tells the poor suffer<--- sorrie but there is nothing more we can do to help you

well the only ting left to do is go home and die in peace

think about that

that is exactly what they say

shine your light jaysunz

you are a candell of hope for these people

nuff raspect jaysunz

i hafe love and support dat everytime

my sister died of cancer last year

it was horrabal to stand by helpless

while the doctors did not improve her health with all the chemo and drugs and opperations

imho

she needlessly suffered an aginizing slow death because cannabis is prohibited

free cannabis

heal the people

heal the land

I think the government is rubbing off on u guys a lil, cos u sound just as ignorant.

I could go on but im not in a very good mood atm so i'll just say this, Do more research and then comment.

5 years of med school enough to allow me to comment?

Unlike many who claim they have read the studies, i actually have, and not just the abstracts, often the studies that claim cannabis success have come from poor study design and are liable to many forms of research bias. And besides i don't see any form of study showing that Rick's miracle cure is a cure for anything, it seems to me like a bogus claim from a guy desperate to get his view across, why he would do this i have no idea, all i'm saying is you don't see him putting up testimonials from people who put their faith in his "miracle cure" only to have it fail.

As much as we all hate big pharm companies they are at least subject to a standardized system and undergo massive government scrutiny before their drugs are released. If pharm companies continually produced studies with study designs similar to those claiming positive cannabis effects for cancer then they would never have any drugs approved.

I'll finish by saying that i do support the use of cannabis in cancer, particularly for pain and for post chemo, its a much better drug than opioid based pain medications, and the studies that show it is equally if not more effective than morphine in treating cancer pain are real studies with legitimate design and peer reviewing.

thats a rehash of an oldy testicular cancer

:D

bin proven totally wrong

Medical experts are still at a loss as to what causes testicular cancer which usually strikes males in their twenties and thirties.

The study may have found a connection between the cancer and marijuana use but they admit they are uncertain as what may be the cause.

inconclusive BS

there are studies that porve this wrong

infact as Joan bello stated THC is anti cancer, chemo theriputic, anti tumor

all proven by quoted scientific studies

"The smoking of 3-4 cannabis cigarettes a day is associated with the same degree of damage to bronchial mucus membranes as 20 or more tobacco cigarettes a day," the team adds.

BS

there are studies that prove that THC increases the lungs protection from cancer by 75%

so it is alot safer to smoke tobbaco with cannabis

i never smoke tobbaco straight

WELLINGTON, New Zealand, Jan. 29 -- Smoking a single marijuana joint may be as carcinogenic to the lung as 20 tobacco cigarettes, researchers here determined

same BS

A major differential risk between cannabis and cigarette smoking was observed, with one joint of cannabis being similar to 20 cigarettes for risk of lung cancer.”

same BS

dont fall for it freddie

the truth is cannabis heals cancer

believe it

i have seen it happen too many times

THC takes 3mth to leave the body completely

seen

bob marley died 3mth after he stoped smoking cannabis from brain cancer

at the local hospitable a nurse said the same stats seam to apply

when someone has cancer the docs say stop smoking cannabis and if they do stop

3mts later they die

that is a very strange coincedance

what do you think???????

When need4weed asked me to name studies that show cannabis can cause cancer I simply put in what I found on the first google page. I didn't read them. I don't necessarily agree with them. The point i am trying to make is that the jury is out. There is a lot of contradictory research surrounding cannabis and most of us here have no idea how to properly understand the research.

Rick Simpson has been making these claims for about five years now. You see a lot of him on you tube and you hear about people he has supposedly cured. Where are the simple scientific studies that might show some promise? I find it hard to believe that if he has cured so many people that no researcher has touched this (I can feel a conspiracy theory coming on). i wonder how many people he hasn't cured; or has he cured everyone?

There are people on this site that blindly believe cannabis has absolutely no harms and that it cures everything. They selectively believe every study that show good and ignore or discredit every study that points to harms. Sorry but I don't buy propaganda no matter which side of the fence its coming from.