General Blood Tests

boe~pimp

Question

i've been thinking about general bloodtests (other than for lawfull purposes or work related/drug tests) like general checkups etc and was wondering if not only cannabis but other drugs show up in these or are drugs something they have to specifically test for ? and if illicit drugs do show up in your bloodstream is your gp bound by law to maintain doctor/patient confidentiality or report it to the authorities?

because when you are no longer drunk your blood alcohol is zero

cough syrup can put you around .02BAL pipe... don't know about you but i don't get too flogged off cough syrup :huh: people with a high tolerance to alchohol can maintain a constant presence of alchohol in their bloodstream without feeling pissed, similar to smoking tolerance.

Guest weekprik

:P dont talk to me about smoking tolerance!! :huh:,

I smoke as much as my mates and they are off thier faces whilst all the shit does is makes me abit sleepy :o,

shit even if i smoke 1000000 cones i dont get stoned.

I havent been truely stoned for years!!!

Edited by weekprik

because when you are no longer drunk your blood alcohol is zero

cough syrup can put you around .02BAL pipe... don't know about you but i don't get too flogged off cough syrup :huh: people with a high tolerance to alchohol can maintain a constant presence of alchohol in their bloodstream without feeling pissed, similar to smoking tolerance.

I think you've missed the point entirely. take a few days off the drugs boe. :o

I am a little confused guys..... Saliva tests??? :-S I haven't heard of them. RBTs yes, RSTs no. When, how and how on earth will I escape detection? (I suppose we are all in the same boat though.)

Any info or thoughts..... Feel free to share.

Next they'll want to do anal probing as well. As an ex-law student, I must say that RSTs sound like an invasion of privacy and liberty to me.

Guest weekprik

they would have to drag me kicking and screaming to get a saliva test,

yea sorry i did miss the point, anyone drink driving needs to be busted they suck, drink drivers in my view are the scum of the universe, my mate once tried drink driving and wouldnt listen to me to stop, I punched him out. he never done it again.

Guest Urbanhog

Same with some mouthwash if you washed your mouth and the breat testers can still find traces of achoal, and some minties and lollies can give the reading to 0.01% and this has been a problem for professional drivers like truck drivers, bus drivers and taxi drivers, etc etc they must have TOTALLY 0.00% in their system, not even 0.01%

Urbanhog :huh: