hey hows it going i was just wondering how u guys get your clones to grow healthy mine grow slow bottom leaves turn brown and die and it will take longer to harvest how can i get them to stay healthy instead of waiting weeks and weeks 4 them to get healthy i was misting with half strength nutes but salt builds up on leaves should ijust mist with superthrive or what.any help would be great. just hanging in there.

What sort of lights are you using?

Ditch the nutes and go easy on the Superthrive, a couple of drops in a 500ml spray bottle of water is plenty. You are trying to encourage the clones to develop roots, if you keep feeding it though the leaves then the roots aren’t as important to the clones survival.

:rolleyes:

Medium light misting twice a day, keep the media moist but not wet. Set your light (actually 430w) about 3' above them until they show signs of growth and then drop it to the correct height.

To set the light to grow height, start at 45cm/18" above the plants, hold your hand palm down level with the top of the plant for a few minutes. If it feels too hot on the back of your hand the light is too close, if cool then it's too far away. If it's pleasantly warm and it feels as if you could hold your hand there all day then it's OK.

I use the 430w Son-T's myself, I grew this plant with some others under one.

post-9-1033187469_thumb.jpg