Blueberry time in Nova Scotia ?

I would appreciate any information about growing Blueberry plants outdoors. I purchased my seeds from Joey's Seeds. I only had 4 germinate out of 8. I think it was my fault as my temps were a little coolm at times. Of the four I managed to get three on the way 2 are in gallon containers and one is out in the field. The ones in containers are about 14 inches high and the one in the garden is about 9 inches high. The container plants have been outside for about a month. The insects love them. I have been noticing minor ammounts of leaf damage on a regular basis which is to be expected. I put slug bait around from time to time to keep our slimy friends away. I have been using 20-20 20 as my ferts every few days. I have used this with great success on bag seed weed over the years. (Ihave been doing this off and on for about 30 years) I will post some pictures when I get my camera back if you need to see my girls( I hope) Any help would be appreciated

with ur relative short growing season there , u can expect shorter plants but with the yields being relative to the size of plants for the blueberry strain. they r some what very touchy on the nutes at first but then learn to soak them up later in life,especially outside. Edited by hashy420