• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Blueberry time in Nova Scotia ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rja50

rja50

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I would appreciate any information about growing Blueberry plants outdoors. I purchased my seeds from Joey's Seeds. I only had 4 germinate out of 8. I think it was my fault as my temps were a little coolm at times. Of the four I managed to get three on the way 2 are in gallon containers and one is out in the field. The ones in containers are about 14 inches high and the one in the garden is about 9 inches high. The container plants have been outside for about a month. The insects love them. I have been noticing minor ammounts of leaf damage on a regular basis which is to be expected. I put slug bait around from time to time to keep our slimy friends away. I have been using 20-20 20 as my ferts every few days. I have used this with great success on bag seed weed over the years. (Ihave been doing this off and on for about 30 years) I will post some pictures when I get my camera back if you need to see my girls( I hope) Any help would be appreciated

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

SmokenBabyJesus

SmokenBabyJesus

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 Posts:
  • Interests:I am into Philosophy...<br />I am into exploring the mind through the use of drugs...<br />Entheogens!!!<br /><br />Bob Dylan...<br />Buddha!!<br /><br />Ahh Cha...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
yeah yeah, post em up man..

hashy420

hashy420

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
with ur relative short growing season there , u can expect shorter plants but with the yields being relative to the size of plants for the blueberry strain. they r some what very touchy on the nutes at first but then learn to soak them up later in life,especially outside.

Edited by hashy420, 30 November 2009 - 11:52 PM.

Elzaros

Elzaros

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Really interested in this. Post em up man.

Elz :thumbsup:

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
If the insects are munching on them a lot maybe try spraying with some neem oil.

Put up some pictures and check out the link in my sig which is to my grow diary of Blueberry.

Naycha :peace:

DingoBaby

DingoBaby

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Gavita
  • Fav. Nutrients:anything organic

Post yup!!

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.