I smoke and I work as .....

I smoke and I work as.....  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Real Estate & Property

Retail & Consumer Prods.

Sales & Marketing

Science & Technology

Self-Employment

Trades & Services

Transport & Logistics

Studying at Uni

Studying at Tafe

Unemployed -> on centrelink benefits

Unemployed -> without benefits

Pensioner

Stay at home parent

These are set as a sub-catagory, so unless its changed you have to select one of these as well as one from above them.

hey,

Have asked admin to have a look and see if it possible to clean the poll up and make it work... There's always someone thats gonna be missed out but throw in wat catagories u think should be there .. I can only add 22 diff ones to one section why i had to split it into two.. Never knew till after u need to click both q's and why its been passed along to admin to solve ;)

• Upvote 1

Before I got fired I was doing customer service/IT. That was back in March and I've been unemployed since then except for a couple of weeks at a job I had to leave because I got the flu halfway through training. When I was working I didn't smoke too often. I was mostly happy and each night I'd come home exhausted. I'd smoke a little bit if I had some kind of pain but the main reason I smoke is insomnia. Since I was tired from work getting to sleep was usually easy. Some nights were still pretty bad so I'd need a bit of MJ to help me get to sleep. But when I stopped working where I was my contact didn't want to know me any more.

Now I'm on Centrelink. Don't get jealous though. I don't sit around all day smoking because I have nothing to smoke! Haven't had a good night's sleep in months.

Well then

Im a cleaner a night cleaner so i work by myself i quite often light up a joint outside i love it when im working stoned i seem to do my job better i dont cut corners and im not thinking about going home and finishing. Smoking weed daily has made my life so much better i have even started to reduce the stupid antidepressants that the doctors have me on i have gone down to half my dose over the past month i have been on them for like 4 years, mind you and still depressed go figure. But i have eperienced the side affects of anti depressant withdrawal symptons before they are not very nice but with the weed now i work and have a steady supply i am more motivated

e.g i joined a gym with the wife ha (thats just 1 of quite a few changes for the better)

you mjust need to have a steady supply i smoke 1 g a day i spread it out i would probably smoke a bit more buts its to expensive

I remember when i was a teenage smoker it used to motivate me back then to and we used to have a sesh and train on the boxing stuff i had we where fit little stoners ;)

Edited by LawnMowerMan