Green Dream Bloom

Hi

I've been looking around the net, but It's difficult to find any information on this product, apart from the Flairform site. Has anyone any experience of this product? I'm done with Canna Nutes (especially Terra Flores) and am looking to try Green Dream Bloom.

What appeals to me about this product is the fact that I have to shake the bottle for 20-30 secs to mix the nutrient, unlike most of these other 1 part nutrients that are now on the market. So it really is like a 2 part nutrient in 1 bottle. The slurry technology is also appealing, so no more risk of blocking of the pipes or valves on my autopot system. Would you recommend this product.? I'm looking at Green Dream or BioBizz.

It took me a minute to find this product, i dont know what you were doing.

Anyway first of all make sure you look at the company who makes the product your after, in this case it is Flairform who make Green Dream Bloom.

Here is their site for more info on the product. Flairform Website

This seems to be a new product on the market, i would be interested to here peoples comments on it.

Thanks for the link. but I have already been there and read up on the product. I didn't post a link because on another site it got removed.

One person on another forum swears by it. but I can find very little information otherwise, so I was looking for grower experiences.

I've also just mailed them to ask (based on my setup) if I should use the 1-part or the 2-part bloom nutrients?

I came to this site as I thought maybe some of you Aussies might know something about it as it's an Aussie product? The best bud I ever smoked was in Melbourne and better than weed I've smoked in Amsterdam ;)

Edited by tywyn

It took me a minute to find this product, i dont know what you were doing.

Anyway first of all make sure you look at the company who makes the product your after, in this case it is Flairform who make Green Dream Bloom.

Here is their site for more info on the product. Flairform Website

This seems to be a new product on the market, i would be interested to here peoples comments on it.

New??? Flairform been around for a long long time... some of their other products have extremely good reputations, havent tried their nutes myself, however I have read all their grow literature and will not use their range as they rely too heavily on chemical controls for disease, and their products aren't designed to work with enzymes/beneficial bacteria/mibrobes.

I am using a few enzymes and microbial boosters so that just wont work for me... if you dont use any enzymes or micribial boosters then its not a problem.

I'm done with Canna Nutes (especially Terra Flores)

Mind filling us in on your issues with canna? havnt used terra myself, but was unimpressed with canna coco when I tried it and dropped plain old vega/flores as soon as I tried Sensi (no longer produced).

;)

I am using a few enzymes and microbial boosters so that just wont work for me... if you dont use any enzymes or micribial boosters then its not a problem.

Mind filling us in on your issues with canna? havnt used terra myself, but was unimpressed with canna coco when I tried it and dropped plain old vega/flores as soon as I tried Sensi (no longer produced).

;)

No I just use the nutrients and PK13/14 and no other boosting products.

Well I've always used Canna for my grows (past 5 years) and used to use the 2 part A + B Substra Vega and Flores and was happy with the yields and the quality of the bud. They then discontinued this product and started making the 1 part solution i.e Terra Vega and Flores, which I'm afraid I'm not happy at all with.

If I use 40ml Terra Vega per 10L to get EC 1.3 it takes my tap water PH from 7.6 to 4.5, which is ridiculous, I've never had to use PH up before. I've also noticed that there's quite a lot undissolved nutrient in my autopot trays which hardly used to happen with their old product. The size and quality of the last 2 yields has been poor in comparison to the old product, and more MG problems towards the end of flowering.

I had a couple of half bottles of A + B Substra Vega left, so I put my plants back on them a week ago , and it's made a huge difference. The plants are growing much faster, there's virtually no mineral in the tray and it buffers to 6.2 so it's easy to take it down to 5.5. I don't know what Canna have done with these new products, but it's certainly not good, and I won't be buying them again. I've not tried their Canna Boost accelerator, but from what I've been reading it's one big waste of money, especially at £50 a Litre.

I'm impressed with Flairform's customer service, I got a reply to my mail within about 15 mins!

Hi xxxx,

We only supply the 1-part formulation to UK - it's a superior

formulation to the 2-part mix. The 1-part will work perfectly with an

Autopot system.

For a list of suppliers contact Ikon International:

Email: info@ikon-international.com

Tel: + 44 (0) 1925-822-503

Regards,

xxxx

Edited by tywyn