I need some help identifing these things...

ireyness

smell the flowers bro

too much love = love sick plants

tune in

sit back and watch

the plantz will guide you

if they show signs of stress

use fly traps

buy from garden shops

or make fly traps your self

:)

everyting crisp in nimbin dread

MardiGrass was wicked

we was jammin ina de front yard

dancing in de street till the

cops closed we down at 1.30am

it was the last tune anyway

this one from Nyah---> Gitoff We Bax

they dug it

irey guidance

Buggers look to be crawling outa the perlite and flying off. I'll try nittys idea and have look at the root zone with a torch to see if i can identify anything in there. NQ is a bugger for pests.

Sounds like sciarid fly to me, but you'll work it out.

Radic I have tried your method and respectuflly my friend I had no luck. The reason I think is that in 5-7 days when the emerging larvae have hatched, the bacteria has died.

After you've chased your tail for a while and watched these things take over and turn the rootmass into a brown mess try some Scarid 10 calaman

:) happy gardening

Thinh is i cannot see any detriment to the plants yet. couple of leaf ends havent really formed but thats nothing. Turned the pots last night and it seems I have two pests. Ive the fly thingies that theres not tooo many of and some little crawlie thing. I'll let you know when i figure it out. I think im guna have to visit the local...

NEXT UPDATE: Maybe their growing up or maybe its another bug but they are now like tiny ants and real fast. They have 2 little antenna out front witha head that is smaller than the abdomen. The abdomen is a light brown/honey sort of colour and is pretty big in comparison to the rest of the body

Doesnt seem to be any of those in that link Bil

Edited by calaman

Just gets worse dont it bufo... I got the manhole cover off cause i been slack about making a new flashing for the ducting running out the ceiling, anyway the fucking possums got in the girls room last nite! Little fuckers, it was only a month ago I was in the ceiling @4 in the morning chasing em out witha broom in my pajamas after they'd been having an orgy in my drying crop