6 weeks in from seed

Mate, it wouldn't take rocket science to lift your fingerprints from those pics. I'd ask site management to delete 'em for you and repost with some other size comparison object.

Not sure I agree with the idea of inside/outside time. Doesn't get much discussion either.

Hi SmokenBabyJesus (SBJ)

SBJ....how are these babies looking to you guys?

a1 Condition SBJ lol

Mate, it wouldn't take rocket science to lift your fingerprints from those pics. I'd ask site management to delete 'em for you and repost with some other size comparison object.

lol

Frazz ...they look excellent they love and need the sun too .. 10000x better than fluros .. keep up the good work

what strain or bagseed?

As long as it not snowing your way SBJ but even the Oz winter sun is something a outdoory grower should grab.:)

looking good SBJ :) :)

:)

Nitty.

hahaha! fingerprint analysis on a photo!

baron S!

Police departments have accounting sections aswell mate. and for the time and technology it would take to pull fingerprints off of those photos to catch a guy with 4 little seedling plants.. it wouldn't be worth their while would it?

it would be more likely they would get a palm reader to give a character analysis and find him asking those profilers on CSI.

:) hehe top points for your paranoia levels tho!