Kronic Review (Legal High)

I've tried the new kronic black label and the northern lights exotic skunk blend. Northern lights is stronger and tastes nicer in my opinion but both are still very good.

I order mine from an aussie seller, Smokin' Productz. You can find them on facebook. The products always arrive in the mail within a day a two, but I know you can still get it from NZ and other places in Australia as well if you just look around.

I think it's now illegal in WA, SA and I heard something about NT maybe as well? But It's still legal everywhere else in Australia and that's what's great!

Definately worth trying if you haven't tried this stuff yet and see what all the fuss is about ;)

Edited by Johnny Smoke

Hey folks

I am doing a short survey on the use of synthetic cannabis products by Australians. The survey takes around 20 minutes and is completely anonymous.

I'm interested in opinions ranging from people who have never tried it but have just heard about it, to people who have tried it only a few times, to those who use it frequently. I'm keen to know how you think Kronic and other synthetic cannabis products should be managed by legislation - also interested in why people have tried it or why people decided not to try it.

Sounds like some of you have some strong views on the topic - so I'd really appreciate it if you were able to complete the survey so your views can be added to the sample.

I'll be looking to publish this ASAP and I'll definitely come back to the community with the results (although due to the academic process, this does take some time!).

The link is http://kronicstudy.net :)

Hi Mj, just thhought I'd let you know, i tried to complete your survey but it would not work.. got through about htree questions.. have you used synthetic canabanoid? No. Have you heard of them? Yes. what state do you reside? Qld.. hit next and was told I am ineligable to complete the survey because ... "you must have tried or heard of synthetic canabanoids and reside in australia....

Hey puka - indeed there is a problem with the survey logic - I just saw the couple of people from Qld doing exactly what you said, and they were piped out of the survey instead of staying in it.

We shall fix it soon and I'll let you know... thanks for letting us know. We did checks but must have missed that one... damn!

Being new to the country Ive had some trouble finding the real stuff which led me to try this kronic stuff I found at a small smoke shop in Sydney. I usually smoke .5 or so mixed with some tobacco It gets me pretty high but its not the best high. if I smoke more it gets better but then the come down is worse and I usually wind up with a headache. Maybe its in my head bc i kinda feel weird about not knowing what chemicals are in it but it just isnt the same as the real thing. I still buy it bc most of the time its my only option but if you have an option I would say definitely stick with the plants and keep it natural...just my opinion