joint rolling techniques

I used to smoke roll your own tobacco and i got used to rolling with filter tips. When rolling a roach i would roll up with the filter tip hanging out the end and pull it out and replace it with the tightly rolled roach, the roach loosens and takes up the slack The filter tip is firmer and easier to roll with, i always found it an easy way to roll, i hope it helps.

great tip!

another one if you dont have filters handy is to roll the roach and rip the paper in half parallel with the gum, then lick it and sort of tape the roach shut so it cant uncoil itself.

I only ever smoke joints when i don't have a bong to hand but when i do i roll L-bases

take a skin hold it as you would normally to roll a cigarette, put another next to it in exactly the same way. Rotate the one on the right 90 degrees anti-clockwise and lick the bottom half of the sticky and stick it to the underside of the lefthand skin. Then fold the topright hand corner of the vertical skin down to the line of the sticky and tear off so it looks like a triangle stuck onto a kingskin. put your roach on the left, pour in your mix t and roll it. when its rolled, lick the horisontal licky and stick it, then the vertical and roll it all the way arround the joint.

You end up smoking a fair bit of paper but they're by far the quickest and easiest to roll.

Best site for rolling techniques: http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/index.htm