joint rolling techniques

Guest Urbanhog

Nice photo RGS :o

Anyone see that bamboo sheet? similar to for rolling sushi's, seen them for people rolling nice big even joints with these rolling mats.

::D: :D

You mean the nori boards? That's brilliant! I can just see the size of the spliff now, about 5 cm thick and 25 long... :D

Where would you get papers big enough for the bloody thing tho? I've only seen kingsize papers before, nothing bigger, unless you've got some serious rolling papyrus.... (mel brooks movie reference, see if you can name the movie... :D )

You mean the nori boards?  That's brilliant!  I can just see the size of the spliff now, about 5 cm thick and 25 long...  :D

Where would you get papers big enough for the bloody thing tho?  I've only seen kingsize papers before, nothing bigger, unless you've got some serious rolling papyrus.... (mel brooks movie reference, see if you can name the movie... :D )

History of the World Part I

You mean the nori boards?  That's brilliant!  I can just see the size of the spliff now, about 5 cm thick and 25 long...  ;)

Where would you get papers big enough for the bloody thing tho?  I've only seen kingsize papers before, nothing bigger, unless you've got some serious rolling papyrus.... (mel brooks movie reference, see if you can name the movie... :rolleyes: )

History of the World Part I

Does anyone remember the Cheech & Chong vinyl album lp that came with a fukken massive skin (rolling paper). Cant remember the name of the album but it featured such classics as fifi the poodle & the quiz game?

(Showing my age now!)

: )-~

Guest Brian
Does anyone remember the Cheech & Chong vinyl album lp that came with a fukken massive skin (rolling paper). Cant remember the name of the album but it featured such classics as fifi the poodle & the quiz game?

: )-~

"Big Bamboo"

hey people....

I was wondering if anyone out there has any unusual joint rolling techniques?

As an example of what I mean...I was in amsterdam a few months ago and in a choice caffe I witnessed a young french lady rolling the most incredible joint....she used about a dozen papers all lined up in  a strange kinda way until the final roll when just like magic everything fell into place.

The result was the biggest joint I have ever seen!

The best part was that she new that I was watching her every move and offered me first toke!

A day I will never forget!......unlike the way she rolled!

So if anyone has any  tips on unique rolling methods and can provide details on how to do it I would like to hear them!

regards,

Damo

The is nothing unusaul for us dutches to make a big joint

technigues you learn after rolling a few years

I roll joint's now for over 10 years and they are getting bigger and better

i don't need that many papers i get myself Rollingpapers 7 metre's long

my longest what i ever smoked was over 1 metre we toked on that thing all night long did't roll that 1 wish i could best thing is to practice alot :)