joint rolling techniques

hey people....

I was wondering if anyone out there has any unusual joint rolling techniques?

As an example of what I mean...I was in amsterdam a few months ago and in a choice caffe I witnessed a young french lady rolling the most incredible joint....she used about a dozen papers all lined up in a strange kinda way until the final roll when just like magic everything fell into place.

The result was the biggest joint I have ever seen!

The best part was that she new that I was watching her every move and offered me first toke!

A day I will never forget!......unlike the way she rolled!

So if anyone has any tips on unique rolling methods and can provide details on how to do it I would like to hear them!

regards,

Damo

hell yeah, i can roll plenty, at my first nimbin mardi grass i bought a joint rolling book, what do u wanna roll,, a saturday nite special,undercover agent,a diamond,maybe a tulip,a nosecone,what about a magic carpet,, some are a little trickier than others, but let me know an ill run u through a few, overanout

WhenI lived in the UK we used to roll a J with the paper back to front with the sticky bit on the outside so that there's only one roll of paper on the J rather than loads of rolls to take up all the paper.

I dunno if there's a name for it but it meant you smoked less paper which was good. It was one of those techniques pasted down from Messiah stoners that we worshiped as kids (mates big sister) lol

Buster.

Guest Urbanhog
WhenI lived in the UK we used to roll a J with the paper back to front with the sticky bit on the outside so that there's only one roll of paper on the J rather than loads of rolls to take up all the paper.

I dunno if there's a name for it but it meant you smoked less paper which was good.  It was one of those techniques pasted down from Messiah stoners that we worshiped as kids (mates big sister)  :D

Buster.

Yeah, couple of years ago when I was working up Innisfail on the banana plantations I worked with these two cool dutch backpacker guys and they taught me the one paper joint rolled with paper back to front, I never heard or seen it until these dutch guys introduced me this method... it was noticably better tasting joint, with less paper taste, especially for these over-resionous buds B) They tell me it's more common method in Europe.

Urbanhog lol

A quote from pipeman's link:

Thanks to growers all around the world ther are tousands of strains and varieties - the quality, strength and nature of whic h can differ enormously. This has lead to the rise of the weed 'connoisseur' who will say things like: "Oh my, what a subtle sativa!" or "Talk about 'bouquet' and 'body'. Avoid these people if you possible can.

I find this very amusing lol

Guest A European.

The backrolling technique is called, amazingly enough, the backroll! It's very easy to do once you get the hang of it. i recommend the use of king size skins or rips, the thinner the paper the better. In fact, you can get skins so thin you can see your mix through them (Smoking Reds, OCBs...).

Anyway, to bakroll, you take your skin and fold it so that the sticky bit is on the outside and facing yourself. Pour your mix in, add your roach (On the right if right handed and vice versa). To get it right, you have to roll around the roach so you roll abit to loosen the mix into the cone shape, then you slowly bring the side of the skin closest to you (the sticky side) and when the edge gets down to the roach, you fold the skin over the sticky bit, starting from the bottom of the roach up, WHILE ALWAYS KEEPING THE SKIN TIGHT ON THE ROACH. that's the hard bit at first. once you've done that, you can roll the skin right around the joint and then you lick along the line of the sticky bit through the skin over it. Press down, fold the excess skin in the opposite direction and you can either carefully burn it off (show off trick), or gently tear it off.

Guest weekprik

I gotta try me some of these creations :o,

first thing I need is how the f do you get papers to stick, it seems almost every joint i roll comes undone grrrrr,

The only papers that work for me are Zig-Zags, tally-ho etc just wont stay together.