What the hell is an f2?

yeah you could but hermie plants have a good chance of making hermie seed. If you really want seed you're better off pollinating a clone with a male of another strain and doing a number of backcrosses to clones of the original G13 mother. See Whitecluster's instructions above.

g'day;

Not sure how many mothers I'll need  How many clones could a single 2ft mother be good for? I might have the use for more mothers later on for a SoG ... if 1 mother could do this though, I'd be happy

i seen pic at overgrow (i think), of a mother plant at 20+ years of age. you can harvest literally thousands of clones off 1 mother, if she is strong mother.

if i had G13 only in clone form (i doubt that strain as old as G13 is only available in clones),i would commit a sex change on it as penalty for being A-sexual.

imo, too many ppl grow G13 as clones for there to be no seeds.

with correct backcrossing procedures, a pure G13 should be possible to be re- produced in pure form. imo.(may take a while tho).

g'day;
Not sure how many mothers I'll need  How many clones could a single 2ft mother be good for? I might have the use for more mothers later on for a SoG ... if 1 mother could do this though, I'd be happy

i seen pic at overgrow (i think), of a mother plant at 20+ years of age. you can harvest literally thousands of clones off 1 mother, if she is strong mother.

if i had G13 only in clone form (i doubt that strain as old as G13 is only available in clones),i would commit a sex change on it as penalty for being A-sexual.

imo, too many ppl grow G13 as clones for there to be no seeds.

with correct backcrossing procedures, a pure G13 should be possible to be re- produced in pure form. imo.(may take a while tho).

A good G13 backcross has been made by the brothers grimm. I don't think its on the market yet but I've heard someone already found a Xx female from the seed and has produced pure female seed with it.

G13 is some common shit now eh??

G13 I would think was only available in clones, if anyone had the seeds it woulda been Nevil from the seed bank, cos he's like the only known source of G13, but I don't think so or he woulda released the thing pure. But its supposedbly better as a hybrid anyway.

Its not a pure breeding strain anyway, or the clone that is around now isn't, Which kinda helps me believe the DEA stolen crops story, Or maybe that the clone dont exist no more, and its a G13 x NL#2 hybrid from the seed bank.

But I got High Times issues from 87 to 90 that show heaps of pictures of G13, and in the pictures she is always a tall, heavy yielding plant that is supposed to finish very quickly, it looks nothing like the G13 pictures I see today.

F1's are really common from the seed breeders. Since we are really only interested in finding our mothers we don't mind having some tall some short some this smell and that and so on. So with the exception on some of African Seeds landrace stock or cinderella 99 there aren't any other strains I know of that wouldn't be considered F1's

F1's are really common from the seed breeders. Since we are really only interested in finding our mothers we don't mind having some tall some short some this smell and that and so on. So with the exception on some of African Seeds landrace stock or cinderella 99 there aren't any other strains I know of that wouldn't be considered F1's

uhhm, ok how bout skunk #1, blueberry, bubblegum, northern lights #5, afghan, afghani #1, hindu kush, flo, orig haze, shiva, chitral, thai, oasis, romulan, sweet tooth and shiskeberry (all numbers over #2), etc.....

There is heaps of stable strains,backcross' and the likes for sale. heaps of F2's too, I reckon F2's make up alot of the seed sales, almost every US newbie starts with Nirvana or Cbay seeds.

• Oz unpinned this topic