Stoner etiquette

This website has almost all the important rules of stoner etiquette I can think of. If you are wondering what I am talking about and don't want to go through the whole website, at least read this:**** But I would like to say that stoner's are very welcoming and accommodate beginners, so don't stress. Just use common sense and don't be stepping on toes. Don't follow etiquette and you probably won't be smoking in the group for too long. The reason for my annoyance is a recent encounter with beginners who broke every single rule in the book! I am very accepting of beginners and don't care too much about etiquette but I believe this is a big part of the cannabis culture and should not be lost to beginners who don't use their common sense. Trust that this message is received positively.

Happy Tokin

Dr. Dank

Edited by Frazz

CUTTING IN

Cutting into a session is very tricky business. If you jump in at the wrong time you could lose your chance to become a part of the circle. Rather than just butting in, try to be smooth about it. For example:

Tell a story. Get the people in the circle interested, and then work your way into the session once you’ve got their attention.

Load a bowl of your own. When the circle is large and you have your own weed, load a fresh bowl and you may jump in anywhere. (This is like a free ticket to cut in anytime you like.)

Bring something to the session. Having something to offer those in the circle will make it easier for you to become part of the circle (for example, munchies, a joke, or creamed corn).

If you are smooth enough, nobody will remember that you weren’t part of the circle to begin with. Be patient, and good luck.

Wtf? Who brings creamed corn to a sesh?

td

Edited by iatd
  • Upvote 2