Tenancy database-Rental issues after charges are laid

AYe, if you can not donate WRITE YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT. Even if you can donate, I urge you to do this. Simply e-mail them medicinal Cannabis studies http://cannalink.org/granny/

Tell them you are concerned that people are suffering for no good reason and that they should vote in favour of lightning and littlbit's case. (littlbit or lightning can tell you the proper words to use here, I am not that literate when it comes to law :yinyang:)

Although we still don't know where we are moving to we ARE moving this coming weekend, 27/28 as in we must move our stuff out and into storage if no house shows up in the next few days, we have multiple irons burning and hope one cooks.

Those that have said they can help move stuff we have booked a truck but need a couple of hands to carry stuff. please PM littlbit or me for time details.

ta

lightning

Edited by lightning

We should be just about dead this time next week, but we do have cookies for helpers and us too.:)

Thank you everyone, you have kept our spirits up through this difficult time and we really needed you to do just that. :D

:D :) a bit of that will also be going on over the next week.

Really cannot wait till it is over and then we only have the high court to deal with, however, that will simply be a walk in the park, :)

Be good everyone while we are off air, and don't upset the stupid one's from NCPIC, it's not their fault they just don't have enough functioning brain cells to understand, it's their drug choice, theirs kill brain cells, our protects them so we are always going to need to be gentle with them, because of their disabilities. lol :) lol

lol

I'm so happy (and somewhat relieved) that you guys scored a place to live :D

Whatever the situation may be , situation is an obvious MUST :D

I've not been able to contribute , and for that I am not so much sorry for as I am dissapointed in myself that I Canna seem to Rise to the challenge , albeit I'm giving it my best shot in my own way and at my own pace ... lol

If it all falls ... so be it , At times I feel as though there is a great possibilty that I myself and others are contributing to a de-constructive approach to an already fragmented idealogical cause ... be that as it was May , We Canna fail because it is our "independance" that determines our associated Liberty ... :)

:) .. Shit! , now I've confused myself :)

Well , In any case ... Especially this one .. please to be keep us updated :) ... and if there are any other ideas that could possibly contribute a positive "smear" to this Campaign then be sure to us be it informed :D

Cheerz and all the Best :D

Budman :)

hi all, we got into the new place and are digging our way through the boxes,

Internet finally came back on tonight, telstra did their usual snafu and messed up the whole move comms thing :) :) :) :blink: :blink: you would reckon after years of doing the same thing over and over they could get it right by now, it ain't exactly rocket science

thanks to all involved for the move... :D

no update yet from the high court which is good news in some ways as they have not just thrown it out immediately as being outrageous....

which means they are at least thinking about it ;)

will update when we get more info