A simple, recirculating hydro setup...

Fantastic writeup master luke. This will be most helpful to me in the coming months.

I have a few questions though.

-What size cabinet/room do you have this setup in? ie; how much space does it take up?

-Roughly how much did it cost to set up?

-How large did your plants grow?

Cheers man.

pce

CHEAP QUICKY

Large foam(broccoli box) -2 x 9L bucket, -2 x 225ml hanging pot,-1 T piece -2 drippers + few mtr of poly 10 or 20 mm, -10L of expanded clay, - a med aquarium pump. Light what u got.

Sit pump in middle of box with corresponding hole above in box lid. Pump water vertical to pots via T. Sit pots (with Xtra drainage holes) in buckets with central drain hole silicon onto lid so water drips like gravity man aerating res. with recirculation. Put clay in pots plumb poly and drippers.

I've had 3 good grows like this now. Started out with 3 plants per box, 2 crowded. Last grow two plants SOG harvested 300g + not going to exaggerate at least half kg. Plus my lady and I (half oz per week) lived of them for 2 months prior to harvest!

More power to all SpudS

• Oz unpinned this topic