nute levels for flowering

funny you mention pk because ive just been contemplating when and what to do with the pk

usually i do week three , low strength all the way to flush

now im thinking to try full strength 4 weeks from harvest as per canna directions for their pk13/14

hi mate, new on site, have been searchin net for peoples results with pk 13/14 and yours is one of the few mentions of it i can find.

what are your results like not using it as per instructions? without going into too much detail i had some lighting problems when flowing started and ended up with some confused plants so i'm unsure if i'm in week 3 or 4. was worried about adding pk too early but from reading your post it seems adding early but with lower dose should be ok. bit of advice please. thanks