Amateur Grower

Guest Smokenbowls

Guest Smokenbowls

Spose i should pull a cone before i start blabbing shit.........ok all good now :mellow:

Ok what i wanted to know if does anyone have a 400watt hps setup for sale? (Just the light and ballast is all i need)

I thought i should ask here first before i gotto a shop and fork out a shitload of money for it. If anyone can help me out it would be very gratefull.

Guest weekprik

Hi guys,

ME TOO!!!!

I need everything to set up another room IE vegging room, Iam willing to buy the gear and prefer pickups in Brisbane or Gold Coast areas,

I also would like to buy a vaporizer, and proper clone setup.

let me know plz.

Guest Smokenbowls

Thanks guys, im thinking of buying at my closest hydro shop.

another question though, would a 400 watt hps be good anough for 2-5 plants ? with all the walls lined with reflective stuff

g'day; try simplegrow.com at Wetherill Park, in sydney's west. they sell new and 2nd hand with warranty.

best hydro supplier in Australia.(oldest hydro business in Oz anyway).

Well worth a look, even if you live in Tas, I just ordered 2 x 430w Son-T-Agro globes off them for $32 each with $7 for postage and $6.40 for insurance (they can break in transit), expecting them Friday or Monday.

would a 400 watt hps be good anough for 2-5 plants ?

How big is your grow space and what style of growing do you intend to use?

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

Guest Smokenbowls

untill we move into our new house (3-4months) i will have a cupboard 45cm back 150cm tall 80cm wide

and its got another section same width and length but about 1 foot high that i could probably put the ballast and light in