WHAT PLANT TO SMOKE

plantingman

Question

Hi everyone Im a newbe so please bear with me

I’m looking for a good plant for smoking however I still can’t tell the diff between

What INDICA does to you as opposed to STAVIA?

I do not want something which is going to cause me any anxiety when smoked the type that is bordering on psychedelic with insane body-numbing but something which

Can give a verily strong stone sorta narcotic high not a cloudy headed hi but a feel great about yourself high

You see Im looking for an alternative to PROLADONE which a take twice a day 30mg… something which gives you a really relaxed feel, but not way stoned! A present vibe a kind’ of chilling out weed which you can even smoke several times a day

And if need be work some jobs etc, I don’t mind if it’s a bit trippy but not way over the top!

8 answers to this question

Hello plantingman,

Finding a strain that does all that would be great. But alot of those traits are almost the opposite of each other.

Anyway a good narcotic high that don't make you paranoid and makes you kinda happy I think is bubblegum from serious seeds. When I smoke it it always makes me happy for some reason, its just real happy pot. The potency isn't overpowering like some indica's but still I wouldn't reccomend it for working or concentrating. Its more forget your troubles and watch TV kinda pot.

But the strain that I think is probably the goods for you is Flo, from Dutch Passion, It has a very soft high, that is very uplifting and clear. Its kinda like you haven't smoked at all but you still know you have. It is very inspiring pot, and gets you kinda bored if you smoke it at night to relax, you need to be out doing shit.

I have been missing flo from my last 2 crops but I hope it won't happen again. Flo is great pot for mowing the lawn

On indicas and sativa's, they both can be shit for your purposes. Most sativas I've smoked have made me very paranoid. I like being paranoid, I find that kind of high is the highest you can get off pot.

Sativa's feel alot different, I dont agree with people saying sativas are clearer, because most of my sativas leave my brain kinda fucked, But sativas can have kind of a rush. And they wont make you as sleepy as some indica's. I think a full blown sativa high is alot stronger and harder to tolerate for newbies than an indica. Also I find indica's have an earlier stopping level, like on indicas once you have smoked heaps, the rest of your bongs dont seem to get you higher, only keep you stoned longer. But on sativas you can smoke more before the effects of each bong starts to stop. Pure sativa's are hard to grow indoors and hard to find, but the most potent amazing smoke I've had has been pure sativa.

Indicas are the pot that puts you to sleep and gives newbies the munchies and red eyes and makes everything feel really heavy. I prefer smoking indicas myself because my main reason to smoke is insomnia. Indica's generally make you slow and stupid and forget shit. I can get real annoying smoking indicas.

Indica's can make it hard to think and different indicas have very different effects on you emotionally. like bubblegum for example will make me forget what I am worrying about and stop my worry.

Something like White Widow will make me forget what I am worrying about, but I will still worry just as much, just wont really know what I am worrying about. But if smoked when happy will have the same kind of effect but in reverse.

anyhoo, hope some of that babbling helps.

Guest Field_of_Light

To each their own...........but heres a few tips

I personally recommend you try lots of different smokes at different times and find one that suits your need best....

If you are going to go out and be social dont go for a weed which makes you paranoid and can send u over the edge....

I once went out with a gal who smoked a cone and spent half the nite fucking bawling her eyes out becuase some hedgehog was on the road and nearly (15 feet away) got run over.......she got paranoid/manic

Some ppl react badly to some pot...find out if thats you....

If you react badly to most pot...try not to for other ppls sakes smoke it near them....

I personally like white widow......for that knock you on your ass stone.....

And when I was younger we got hold of some gear that was like laughing gas....damn I wish I knew what that was....we larfed and larfed and larfed for a couple of hours...damn it hurt like hell.....

WTF is proladone? is that like methodone?

Guest Babybear
Not sure why somethin to do with been younge.. I found as i got older the stone was diffrent Somethin to do with ya brain to , all i know is when ya younger your more likely to laugf at shit then you would at 20 somethin i dont get a hold of strains usally it just good old hydro lol

Not sure why somethin to do with been younge.. I found as i got older the stone was diffrent Somethin to do with ya brain to , all i know is when ya younger your more likely to laugf at shit then you would at 20 somethin i dont get a hold of strains usally it just good old hydro lol

The first time ever you smoke pot you laugh like crazy, no matter your age or the strain. Its quite a phenomenon I reckon.

But yeah, being a new smoker is cool. I wish I could go back to the days of the heavies and the drybies and the munchies. These days I dont think THC causes much effects for me, I think its more my brain telling itself it should be high cos I've had a bong.

I think everyone had that laughing fit when they first started smoking, I know I did! It must be something to do with age as Babybear said, but also state of mind.

When you're younger everything is more of an adventure and every experience is a new one, you didn't tend to worry about the important things in life, but as you get older everything is more real and directly effecting us all, its hard not to worry. If you're feeling in a relaxed state of mind before you smoke, I'm sure you will feel less anxious when you do spark up.

I haven't got enough growing experience to offer advise on strains, until recently I never knew what strain I was smoking but I definitly noticed differences like being able to sit down and laugh at a film or getting conserned that I hadn't done the dishes!? lol

Let us know what you find out planting man.

Buster.

I have smoked sativas and indicas and haven't really noticed a huge difference. This is stuff that I've either bought or was given to me. Maybe I was just bullshitted about what the gear was or maybe I'm just too much of a newbie to tell, who knows. The only pot I've tried that I could say was noticeably different from everything else was a skunk hybrid. That well and truly knocked me on my ass every time with very heavy couchlock and sends me to sleep within an hour or two.

For me it has a lot to do with environment. If I'm just sitting by myself watching TV or surfing the net I feel happy but am not pissing myself. But on the same gear with a few mates we always seem to laugh our asses off non stop.

and yeah, I get the munchies, in a BIG way. And let me tell you, there is nothing more frustrating than sitting there stoned thinking about some food or bag of chips or something you are going to eat, finally mustering the will power to get up and realise you don't have that food at all!!! AAARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest elefunk_delivers

I smoked g13 x hashplant on sunday..

perscribed by SPC...

all i can say one cone and 15 mins later i was really wrecked -

and couldn't pay attn: to Stonedaz's Convo..

even when i tryed...

Paranoid, visual hazes around the edges..

but killa brew..

i do reccomend..

Ele

Daz.. wheres my cuttings...