Help my plants are sick!

Yeah I think your right radic. I'v bought a new inlet fan today to help with the airflow,looks like it's brang the temp down

to around 29.Don't think that was causing the problem but it wouldn't of helped

Things are looking better today.

The new growth is looking allot greener than it has been.

Hopefully there comming good

It's brand new,

I've heard all about those reports too and I wish I didn't buy the thing.

But the shop I bought it at has said this batch is ok(3 duct holes). I also sent ezitent an e-mail

and they say there tents are made from PE not PVC.From what I've heard PVC off gas's

when it get's hot.I dunno I'll see what happens the guy at the shop reckons that the leaves turn almost white

with the off gassing problem

your problem all along was your grow tent dont listen to these bastards selling tents! i have two tents i have a really old one and i recently brought a new one well after a few weeks i was pulling my hair out thinking why are my leaf's burning exactly like yours i ended up chucking the peice of shit clone tent in my shed and put together another alloy frame i had laying around problem solved check out my diary with pics to show before and after have a quick read thru my clone tent off gassing problems

if u wanna max your yield fair enough drop the temps below 28c but i think its all bull shit and way over rated not many growers here can afford to run air conditioners 24/7 during summer my grow rooms have peaked at around 45c and my plants grew perfectly fine my current grow has reached 36c and there growing fine again its over rated plants will grow fine in these kind of tempratures as long as u have fresh air to replace Co2 in the air having a high temprature wont make your plants go like yours the affect of high temps is curling leafs

Yeah your right mate it was definatly the fuckin tent.

I'm so pissed it cost $300

The guy at the shop gave me a good deal on a mylar build it your self kit.

He said they have had heaps of people have had problems but the owner has bought a whole heap of these tents

and keeps selling them even though he now there no good.