Help my plants are sick!

It's brand new,

I've heard all about those reports too and I wish I didn't buy the thing.

But the shop I bought it at has said this batch is ok(3 duct holes). I also sent ezitent an e-mail

and they say there tents are made from PE not PVC.From what I've heard PVC off gas's

when it get's hot.I dunno I'll see what happens the guy at the shop reckons that the leaves turn almost white

with the off gassing problem

the responce from the flush will be slow

the new growth will show the most marked responce first after the first day

then by the time you get back to full strenght nutirent sollution

the next day

well

the rest of the plant should show more responce and green up a bitt

are you back on full strength Nutirents yet?????????

right now

imo

try a folia N supplement

spray some liquid worm or fish emulshion mixed at 100 to 1

and

add some mollossass to you Nutiernt sollutions

about 1 tea spoon per plant per daily feed

sugar hit is instant energy

pulss a swave of micro nutrients in mollossass is like a vitamin hit for plants

keep an eye pon your EC

dont let it get too high from the added mollossass

irey guidance

I've had no luck, the tent is gone I've done a flush I havn't done any folliar feeding.

But the problem is still there!!!!

I'm starting to think it may be getting to hot as I've noticed the temp has been sitting around 32.

Since the flush the PH has been relativly steady.

The nuntes are 900ppm.

Nearly all the leaves have gone yellow exept for the top 3 sets with the oldest tips starting go.

I have cut all the dead stuff of now, so i'll see how I go.

I'm thinking of buying another fan to bring the temp down

well.. like i said days ago.. i dont think theres anything wrong with what youre doing.. my suspicions are that its the system youre using thats killing these plants.. and if you had bothered to answer my questions.. it may have been fixed by now..

get in there and take some pics of the system.. everything..

and i will be able to figure out what is going on.. more accurately..

looks like the pots arent draining properly.. and the roots are starving of oxygen.. which in turn inhibits the plants nutrient uptake.. which will give you pale yellow growth.. i could be way wrong.. but with out being able to see the system youre using its hard to tell 100%..... is why i ask questions..

ok then... now im getting a view of how youre growing...

it doesnt look like the system can be at fault then.. i was thinking those return lines came from the middle of the pots.. which could lead to stagnant water which would make the plants look like this..

the ppms at 900.. really is a little too low for my liking.. but even at that strength the plants should still look a lot greener that this.. and as youve flushed and re mixed nutes.. then that rules out nute lock..

the ph sitting at around 6.3 is just perfect.. so the ph cant be the issue..

maybe it is the tent.. as people have been saying they do give off a toxic gas when heated.. something in the glue or some thing.. who knows.. but you say youve removed the tent... and still theyre not looking any better.. altho this woill take a few days for new growth to show signs of recovery..

are you using any cannazime or oxyplus in your resi?

what other additives are you using?

also.. i think you stated before that youre using grow nutrients.. ive had nutrients that have been mislabled.. was growing with flowering nutrients.. the plants also looked a lot like his.. so maybe just double check.. or maybe even use another nutrient for a few days and see if that helps to green them up..