The Frog Thread

MongyMan

Great pics MongyMan.

Frogs are one of my favourite creatures but I've only seen 1 frog in the last 5 years around here. We've had a severe drought although it looks like the rain is back and hopefully the frogs too.

Any idea what the brown ones are? I know some frogs can change colour.

Edit. maybe I should change my name to Fredo

Edited by freddie

:D

G'day Mongy ... Hope your well mate ... Great Pics :punk:

The Middle Photo is one of the best frog (frogs) photos I've seen in yonks ... very nice ... :D

I was re-directed here from the Snakes Alive! Thread :

Link : (site not working ... try again later)

My best Frog-Like photo is probably this one ... I'm happy to share it :

post-8241-1268242513_thumb.jpg - This Frogger makes one of the 'best Sounds of the Bush' you will ever hear ...

I'm serious ... I'd listen to a whoo-ipping Bird all day long ... but going to sleep next door to a frog like above ... whole different trip man :D

(I took the photos and we left it where we found it unharmed ... I proceeded to stoke the campfire and lay down on my back apon the 'picnic table' seat nearest the 'Bush' side , rather than the tent , ... to listen to the quirkiest but very very most loverly of sounds , eminating from this little froggy and It's nearby but unseen partener :(

I won't try and describe it right now ... but it was Awesome :D heheheh ...

Cheerz ... and Happy Frog'n Photo'ns ... ahem ... :wave:

Budman :D