rams horn,yellow leaves

No wukkas mate :D .........

I think you`ve found ya answer :thumbsup:

In DWC the plants instantly uptake whatever you give them....so if you add water...then nutes... then PH then thats how they`ll take it in....hope that makes sense :D

I have seen the pics....its hard to say....i havent been growing long enough to know the chit off the top of mi head :peace:

All the best,

Me :D

Whotz the Grow room temps????????????

it looks a bit hot on top of the cannaopee

keep the tempz down

as the plants grow they move into the heat of the light

sooooooooo, do you?????????

keep moving the light up as the plants grow

a temp gague is a must

if you havent got 1

get one now

the leaf at the bottom looks like its suffering from too much nutirents

it soundz like

that sales man was talking about how the nutirent solutition will change unpredicitably, every hr of light period.

seen

cause the plant takes each nutirent up at different rates in different stages of growth.

each nutirent level rises and falls in the sollution and can even reach dangerous levels to become reactive with each other

cause a massive crop fail. over night

you could loose the lot

the safest way to manage this problem is to flush the plant root zone with pure water with a nutral PH

keep pouring the water in the top

till all the water that runns out of the root zone------------->100%clear

stop

have a fresh solution at half the recomended strength at the ready.

and use it for the rest of the first day after the flush.

then for the second day

make up a fresh

full strength sollution

and follow the recomended plan from there

a flush is recomended once a week

or

at the frist sign of plant distress

irey guidance

Thanks biggerbud,im gonna dilute reservoir.THe thing i dont understand is my nutes are only at 650ppm .5 conv..i flushed last week in straight water for 3 days and nothing happened,no yellowing(actually it 200 ppm couldnt get all the nute water out of res).Ill bring it down to 350 and see what happens,it just seems low.i put up a post asking about dwc ppm being 1/2,1/3,2/3 of different system ppms,but it sounds theres no real answer

it will take more then 3 days without food for them to start yellowing up after they have been overfeed, they have got loads of food inreserve. trust me just feed them a weak mix for 1 week,say EC 0.2 untill you start to see plant take on a lighter green shade & leafs pointing strait up trying to catch as much light as possible,

when plant is getting to much food the first thing i nothice is the leafs wilting and not standing to attention, unless you are over watering them too

this is what i mean by standing to attention

:)

Edited by biggerbuds

You are a great help biggerbud,i thought the wilting was a sign of overwatering like you said,which only a few older big fan leaves are doing.which is another question,my roots are floating in water.how do i stop them from overwatering themselves!!!!THERE FLOATING IN THE WATER :).Also only 4 of 6 plants are yellowing.the other 2 look perfect and all are in the same resivoir.

hi Father Nature, im please to hear im a help

get a fishtank pump and stones from pet centre and fizz the fook out the water, try and put the stones where the bubble will hit the roots

as for some of your plants looking ok and some sick,well that can be because every seed is diffent,even though they came from the same packet, they will be diffent and some will be able to take a higher food level then the others

if they are all the same plant, say all clone from the same mother plant then maybe you got some weak clones there

peace mate :)

Edited by biggerbuds