rams horn,yellow leaves

post up some pictures of your problem than we will be able to tell whats going on :bongon: it was some years ago when i done DWC the nutes i used i think at full strength was 1000ppm so i ran it at this as i didnt have a meter at the time than found out u only go 2/3rd's 3/4th's of full strength in DWC :wave: so 700ppm would still give u a very healthy plant u could try upping the PPM by 100PPM at a time every 5 days untill u see the leaf tips turning orange/brown than u know u will be at max PPM

can i just add pre phd water to existing reservoir

You can but it isn't best practice. In your instance id start from absolute scratch if im honest.

All the advice iv given is a shot in the dark without pictures and daily updates of PPM and pH and all the other environmental info. Certainly wont do any harm though :wave:

I run two "fox farm" buckets under a "sun blaze 48" light. I have the clay pellets in the farms and they get that white salt stuff on it. The salt stuff sometimes gets on my babys but does not seem to bug them. I was also told to flush the system out with good PH'ed water , which I have not done yet but will do soon. I'm new to this site ,but belong too others like this, and the info I got so far from here is veary informative, thanks to all. PEACE :thumbsup:

ok.....to me it sounds like ya worrying a little too much...DWC is fast but still takes a little while to shake away dramas...

Instead of drip feeding 15 on 15 off.....try 15 on 4hrs off :D

When you adjust your PH how do you go about it?......its vital that you pre mix your solution b4 adding it to the system :thumbsup: .....i however have never checked the PH on my system :uhhuh: ......but its not recommended :D

Are ya able to get some Canna Zym? or "Zone"? formally known as "guardian"...i think :peace: ......beneficial bacterias.

if ya can get ya hands on one of these products add as directed....however you must rinse out you PH adjusted water with plain water because the chemicals in the PH buffer will kill the beneficial bacteria.......

Thats just how i would go about it.

Good luck mate.....hope ya get em sorted :peace:

Chron :D