Marijuana growers busted on Google Earth

When I google earth thurgau, Switzerland on my iPhone I get I nice clear 2009 image of endless neatly aligned fields, you can get a nice clear close up of the crops. No detail but you could clearly see a colour change.

Don't think you'd be able to spot a few plants, but a large crop like that would have stood out like dog balls.

put the pic up brother :freak:

i would not put google earch on my comp if i was payed to

my friend works for dhs,he has one better then google earth,,he told me that my hot house looked better with the new roof,,i am not trying to scare people,just trying to help people move out of the 1920s...DO you realy think spys and remote viewers cant see in our back yards ,,,,if anyone knows a cop,ask them

Ive seen it mentioned on the news a few times, that gov/cops have acess to a much more up to date version of google earth plus other high res satelite programs.

Im sure they use the security excuse like they do/did with GPS[ I read they arnt pinpoint accurate for no other reason other than a percieved security risk, the tech is there and has been for some time to make them cm perfect apparently]

Theres no way in hell they are using the same google earth program I am.

Not sure why you would be worried about downloading and using it either?? Its not going to take photos of your grow and upload them or anything :freak:

Wake up and smell the roses, its 2009.

Unfortunately Thy, you bought nothing new to the discussion. It's well assumed the tech 'n resources are out there, and certain gov depts would have access to stuff way more better than what us civilians could get our hands on.

But ya see, once again it's all speculation by what we've been fed by media outlets. We don't know what programs and resources they are actually using. And because of that specualtion, dumbfucks are prepared to believe that 'Marijuana growers busted on Google Earth' as to what this topic originally started out, being about.

You say 'Wake up and smell the roses, its 2009.' Exactly, you couldn't have said it better. It's high time sheeples woke up and stop believing every scrap of bullshit that is fed to them via various media outlets.

Yeah I'm a goose, I was going by the copy right as the date of the picture, which is wrong as Indycar pointed out.

I'd say your right that they have used some other program and are just saying it's google earth cause it makes another boring cannabis bust in to a popular story.

Still don't think they could pick out a few plants even if they had better quality photos that were up to date, a huge sea of tropical green might be a different story.

No worries jabez, i made the same mistake when i first started using Google Earth. :freak:

My main beef lays with the media. The bastards seem to think if they tell a lie long enough, they prolly hope it turns into the truth. All i was trying to do, is rat this article out to the BS it appears to be by the author stating that GE was used to bust em.

What was quite a surprise to me, is other stoners that were prepared to believe this BS article. ^_^

^_^