Does anyone here know much about Red Devil? Its a strain that I used to smoke from time to time, seemed pretty popular in Adelaide in the late 90's. I just remember it used to shit all over anything else I smoked when I was a teenager, was potent stuff. I cant find much information on it and as far as I can tell non of the seedbank's seem to stock it or mention anything at all about it. Really wouldn't mind getting my hands on some seeds of that stuff.

G`day mate :police:

I got Red Devil in veg and am about to pop some Mr Nice Devil in the next week or so :kingnerd: .........i`ll let yas know how they compare :)

Cheers Chron :bounce:

Cheers mate, I'll be pretty interested to hear how that goes. :protest

Anyone know much about the history of this strain, origins genetics etc. It seems like a bit of a mysterious one, I've heard rumors that it was bred in SA. Dunno how true that is.

I got R/D just going into flower. Taken clones from 1 mum. Appears pretty fussy little sucker. Got seeds from friend that not long returned from the Dam. He went to get spores, and got these given to him as a bonus. Will post pics when there is something worth seeing. Apart from that never heard of this "strain".

Does anyone here know much about Red Devil? Its a strain that I used to smoke from time to time, seemed pretty popular in Adelaide in the late 90's. I just remember it used to shit all over anything else I smoked when I was a teenager, was potent stuff. I cant find much information on it and as far as I can tell non of the seedbank's seem to stock it or mention anything at all about it. Really wouldn't mind getting my hands on some seeds of that stuff.

From what I heard the real deal red devil/devils skunk in the 90's was a commercial strain used buy the bikies in adelaide, apparently it was a mutant sensi skunk cross.......was a HUGE producer under the right conditions!