Vaporizers

Vapourizes can take some practice to use properly, especially the cheapo models available in Australia which only have a direct heating element and no temperature control Hopefully we'll start to see some better quality units for sale in Aus soon.

Wilderbud, if you still got that vape maybe someone here would welcome the opportunity to take it off your hands? Shame to let it go to waste...

Guest Urbanhog
people say bongs waste weed but I think any other way of smoking wastes the great stoned feeling you get from a nice bong. :)

Yeah smoking bongs can be a waste, I have seen dickheads pulling the cone too hard, and waste the good unburnt weed down the stem, from sucking too hard and fast, seems they are in "rush" and trying to get over it ASAP, but its not a waste if you suck slowly and just let the cone full of buds burn properly then once it gets all nicely evenly burnt, suck hard so the burnt/used weeds and tars goes down the stem and water, not much wasted.

This is just me..... I often have a few people on my list I am very relucted to give cones because they simply just wont blodly learn, that they need to suck slowly to get the max. of the weed burn in the cone before they suck harder..... I just tell them to BYO weed, so I wont waste too much of my weed with these dickheads sucking hard and only burn like half a cone of weed, and you can see heaps of green mulled up bits in the bong water.......

Go the vape. First, buy a good quality heat gun like Steinel 3002 LCD. You will then have a lighter to last the rest of your life. You can use it on bongs, home-made light bulb vaporizers or, best of all, vlcono valv set. Will work better than the original volcano for half the cost. Definitely the best investment in all my 30 years of smoking!