Vaporizers

i saw a thing on how to build a vap,, its a handheld on,, u get lightbulb,cut the metal bit off, pull wires an shit out,fix like a coke bottle cap over the end, have two straws or glass pipes coming outta the lid,make the lid removeable so u can put ur weed in,have the straws like one short on to let air in an one longer one u toke on, light up the bottom of the lightglobe, the glass from a lightglobe can handle high temps,

Don't you people ever search before you post ? Lots on vapourisers on this board already.

curiosity vapourisers ?

to vapourise or not to vapourise?

and so on. Most homemade vapes (and lots of commercial ones involving hot air guns) look, and handle, like science projects. Eterra, Aromazap, InVap and so on are all nicely designed convection vapes available over the web. Lots of the locally sold vapes I've seen are combustion-based (many have domes) and not as efficient (you can lose THC through combustion .. same as smoking). My Aromazap probably cost me $200 all up but it's worth it. Been researching the health effects of Cannabis use lately and the only damage that everyone can agree upon is that caused by inhalation of burning organic material. Do yourself a favour ...

here is our VAPE, YES it is so much of a different high that it feels like that it's not doing anything at first,but don't do what i done,like 2 full bowls ;) .............hmmmmmmm table lock B) B) but boy it sure works fine for me

But i have 1 Q that i need help with, : after a few sessions inside the jar there is an OIL RESIDUE, and i was wondering how can i harvest this oil which has stuck to the glass,

i have a thought about tipping a wee amount of proof alcohol (55%)into the jar and swilling it around until it dissolves the oil and then tip into an open bowl and let the alcohol evaporate overnite and if it works ok imo there should only be oil left in the bowl FOR MORE USE ;)

any help here will be apreciated thanks.

Cheers DOM.

post-38-1059826793_thumb.jpg

why is that better than a regular vape that costs about half as much?

cos you can just smoke it like a bong instead of playing round with fiddly looking crystal balls. Just pack it up and light it and there you go.

It takes a fair while to smoke each vape eh? I like to smoke alot of bongs fairly rapidly and sucking out of a crystal ball with a tube isn't my thing. Im a bong smoker, and the bong cant be removed from my hand, but i could maybe get a new lighter to make everything safer.

Vaporizers are best when purchased. There is nothing like smoking really smooth, really cool smoke(almost unnoticeable). Homemade just doesn't cut it in this department.

Just make sure the vapourizer is properly made before forking over your cash. There are some really shoddy ones out there. And always read descriptions as well as look at the photo. Some people never realise the size of a medicine ball sized glass vapourizer turning up on their doorstep when the photo only looked this (holding fingers apart about 4 inches) big.

That's just my 2 cents.

Guest Wilderbud

Itll get you high but yes it sucks to use one - I bought one and threw it away the same day as my nice tasting weed was lame in it. You miss out on the taste and feel a bong hit gives you - inhalers/joints/buckets/cookies/pipes are all good to get you high but I prefer a few bongs anyday - people say bongs waste weed but I think any other way of smoking wastes the great stoned feeling you get from a nice bong. :)

If I had no bong Id go for buckets, then pipes, then joints and Id think I was wasting the weed by smoking it any other way.