Vaporizers

Whoah. Now these things look cool. Do any members here have one? What are they like to smoke... uhh wrong word there :D inhale with?

They seem a little expensive but well worth the investment, if what can be said about them is true...

hey bubba, some seasoned smokers don't like them because you don't get the taste and big hit of a bong, but I have one and much prefer it to a bong. no coughing, the high kinda creeps up on you over about 20 minutes but is stronger than the same amount in a bong. more bang for your buck IMO. plus there's the health benefits.

Always wondered what they would be like, in theory I can see there are great benifits.. But I have not as yet put hte money aside to purchase one...

Being a non-tobacco-smoker myself... anything with a more than the slightest amount of baccy in it puts me in tears ... you could almost liken it to the first time you actually drew back on your first ciggy... And if its a bong offered by a freind , I'll refuse it knowing full well that I'll cough for 3-4 days straight, I know its sounds lame, but thems the breaks...

So pipman, if you saying that a vap give you as good, if not better hight han a bong, I'm a guessing that Im gunna be saving a little sooner than I thought...

Q. Ive seen a few, are there major differences with them ?

- Merv

bubba, I don't know if there is really much difference between them. I saw one in a smoke shop and just picked it up and it seems to work great. I reckon the ones where you can control the temp would be better, but don't really know. Mine you just switch on and off. You can also get handheld vapes I think that just work by heating with a blowtorch lighter, but I haven't used one of those.

mind you don't take my opinion as gospel, there are many who say vapes don't give the hard hitting high of a bong, each to his own I guess....all I can say is it works for me :D

Guest weekprik

hey guys, thinking of getting a vaporizer,

first has anyone got one they dont use I can buy???

if not does anyone know a place to buy them in Brisbane/ gold coast area?? or online??

heaps of em overseas but i want one inside Au.

are they ok or what??

smoking doesnt bother me but im always up for something new.

smoke shops or any place that sells bongs probably sell them. In Brisbane you can get them from Off Ya Tree in Adelaide St, the smoke shop in Vulture St West End and the smoke shop in Carindale shopping centre on the top level. Those are three that I know about, they are becoming fairly common I think.

Guest weekprik

west end woul;d be not too far away,

what would i expect to pay? is it really worth it?

I cant think of a smoke shop at westend, unless its the one that got busted??

lol...I haven't heard any stories of a shop getting busted. What did they get busted for?

Anyway its in Vulture St in the strip of shops with the optomitrist on the corner opposite the hardware I think. next to where Angelos Eatery used to be. He had quite a selection of bongs as well.

In terms of what you pay, I paid $140. Some people like em, some don't.

Guest Babybear

How would you go about make your own at home? anyone got a plan or iders how to make em? the cost to make one i think would be simple, as i thought you could use alot of around the house stuff..

anyhow any iders?