Kinglake Growin

Hey guys, i live in northern victoria, round the kinglake area, i usually grow inside, but have just moved back in with my grandparents and have bean forced to grow outside, i have ordered some more seeds from, buydutchseeds.com, i am just waiting for delievery now. Should arrive this week, i am wondering, as i am a first time outside grower, is it too late at this time of year to grow early misty? im only planting about 15, im hoping 8 or more will be female, and that will keep me and my mates going for a little while, any feedback will be appreciated :peace:

Welcome to OS, you'll find the crew here helpfull and friendly.

Born and bred down there myself, now reside elsewhere, but still get down that way every now and then to catch up with the old crew, best smoking hydro in victoria was coming out of there a few years back, not the same anymore though.

As far as plating this time of year, you are pushing to get any real growth in before flowering starts, even with a fast strain, having said that, I am still popping seeds now, but I have the luxury of cloning and moving indoors if they are to slow.

First grow wouldnt be due to the recent price hike in around there would it? my uncle caused that :peace: told his dealer he was cheap, so he put his ounces up $40, a week later everyone else had :huh: .

:peace:

THC

Edited by TheHeadCing

:peace: daytrippa, you probably know my old man, or at least one of my uncles :peace: anyone who lived in Eltham through the 60's and70's does :huh:

melbournegrown, St Andrews pub is at the bottom of kinglake mountain (on the melbourne side) in (funnily enough) St Andrews, the town is best known for the markets on a saturday morning.

ah the memories...

gettn all nostalgic

THC