First DMT seizure by police in Western Australia

Tried it a long time ago....personally way more intense than acid and yeah recreational use is the way to go.

I have had some good experiences on it but at times I have experienced some visual hallucinations that I freaked me out a little. My advice would be use in a low stimulation environment with familiar people. Whether hallucinations are influenced by state of mind I don't know but I have said to mates before if you don't feel stable or are in a dark place perhaps think before using it.

At times my mind has been racing at a million miles and while it lasts ten or so minutes, sometimes it feels like longer personally.

you and mary get done for dmt ?

Mary is likely guilty of a bit of dmt. (Doesn't Miss Tazzie)

I've never been done for anything yet. But I've only just started posting evidence on the internet so we'll see....

Anyway this is the mimosa hostillis that can be imported here and a little bag of spice from the freezer. It used to be white.

post-44552-0-19591500-1347299399_thumb.jpg

lol then shamans in South America have been designing it for many years.

Look up terrence mckenna and his dmt stuff. you will see the other side of the coin.

eg some actual first hand experience (not "chemists believe")

Damn, I watched this last night after vaping some Sweet Tooth, nearly started tripping. Was seeing the images move and swirl and change...

https://youtu.be/VavdCpewQbA

Some trippy shit. I took a lot of LSD when I was younger, but reckon my head would explode if I took DMT

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

35 or so years ago when there was lots of lsd and stp tabs floating about (you could buy them easily by the sheet back then) we heard about DMT and that is was 25 times more "horrifying" than lsd (i think it was a high times article i read)... fuk! just go and grab a datura flower out of some old ladies front yard (the old girls love them for their big white, trumpet flowers) and jam it up your raginga and you'll get the same effect but for 21 days not just 10 mins

Edited by vek618