First DMT seizure by police in Western Australia

hah put a dent in the ability for it to hit the market... :wacko: i wonder if they actually know where DMT comes from, and furthermore how many people they just informed of it in that area whom will now go look it up. gotta love that. Now the demand in the area will be obscene and the other people who can extract it to sell will make a killing. Good work media/cops yet again you have brought another drug to the attention of the mainstream media watching public

:clap::clap:

• Upvote 1

I fear that I would like to try this some day after I do a lot more reading up on the subject.

What happens at this :peace: dosage?

I wouldnt mind having a crack at it myself . any botonists or anyone know what trees, bushes, we look for?

Edited by Nudenut

welllll i guess that article points out the obvious .... that the police officer speaking about dmt knew fuck all about it ..... it is an easy process with push/pull polar solvent extractions .... simple. DMT is most potent in aus in the species Acacia Maidenii .... and .. is one of the richest sources of dmt on the planet .... (maybe the pineal gland is a close second ...) Although it is easily purchasable at research chem suppliers online it is more likely it was made locally because of acacia maidenii's distribution in oz.....

peace

• Upvote 1

I tried dmt a few years back, it's fun. The trips last 10 or so mins but they're so intense but ya return to normal pretty soon afterwards.

That said, other people I know had a slightly different experience with it where they didn't close their eyes when the trip began and their experiences were longer than 10 mins but of a different intensity.

Me and a mate even tried making some from wattle bark and leaves a couple of times using info from the web, suffice to say neither of us are chemists and the results were very underwhelming. At any rate turning plant material into dmt is quite labour intensive and requires a bit of expertise. Even though there is a potentially lucrative market here in Australia for it I just don't think there's anyone who is determined enough to overcome the development hurdles and capitalise on the opportunity. Add to that how cannabis and amphetamines seemingly have the recreational market under lock and key and I'd conclude that the cops and the media have very little to worry about as far as dmt being "a new threat" goes.

I tried dmt a few years back, it's fun. The trips last 10 or so mins but they're so intense but ya return to normal pretty soon afterwards.

That said, other people I know had a slightly different experience with it where they didn't close their eyes when the trip began and their experiences were longer than 10 mins but of a different intensity.

Me and a mate even tried making some from wattle bark and leaves a couple of times using info from the web, suffice to say neither of us are chemists and the results were very underwhelming. At any rate turning plant material into dmt is quite labour intensive and requires a bit of expertise. Even though there is a potentially lucrative market here in Australia for it I just don't think there's anyone who is determined enough to overcome the development hurdles and capitalise on the opportunity. Add to that how cannabis and amphetamines seemingly have the recreational market under lock and key and I'd conclude that the cops and the media have very little to worry about as far as dmt being "a new threat" goes.

No, it is easy to extract and clean up into snow white crystals without any lab glass at all if one knows what they're doing.Check out the "Mycotopia" forum -botanical section.