Avoid SA Hydro Shops

No wonder your pot laws in Aussie are going down the toilet, good smart move promote pot as a drug on message boards.

And for all you so called know it alls the poster refered to growing pot as growing drugs, SORRY but I dont agree with statement and sure isnt going to help any cause...but ok... POTS A a class 3 narocotic

Call it what you want but in my state and country it's a plant not a drug thus is why I can grow and posses 12 plants and 8 ozs of this WEED.

The sooner you get away from the stigma of pot being a DRUG, regardless if you feel it is a drug, the sooner pot laws will get more liberal.

Is all did was point out a staemnet I didnt agree with all you posters wanna bash me and name call.

Do som research on how we the people have gotten 1/3 of the U.S pot laws changed and not for the bad either.

I spend hours in my local grow store with no worrys....thats GROW STORE not growing dope store but what ever you feels going to help ease your laws.

To fit in Ill refer to pot as a drug for now on...I sure wounldnt want to offend all you smrt Aussies!!!!! :peace: :peace:

G`day, not even an intro... Yep, we all wanna bow and listen to you, don`t we...?

This thread is about the apparent concern relating to S.A hydro stores being watched by LEO, not your perception of how words and phrases should put... Are you really in the U.S or in Vic state parliament... Mr Holding?

You pointed out a statement you did`nt agree with, we can`t disagree with you? You won`t get much changed over here with your attitude... Not that your claims would stand up to scrutiny too well... 1/3 of Cannabis laws changed...? I`d like to see that.

And before you start, closing down Overgrow and fucking the Trolls off to other parts of Cyberspace aint changing the pot laws by 1/3.

The biggest kicker is your 12 plants/8oz :huh: You really wanna read up elsewhere on the forum, may I suggest the cultivating threads as a start...?

You do realize you`re a joke, yeah? Or is that too far beyond your self absorbed being to consider such...?

I look forward to your attempts to shut me up/ make me look like a turd/ scare me into believing you are God/ clog my Inbox... whatever.

NOW: S.A hydro shops are being watched... how real is this? Maybe Ebay and mail order businesses are gonna make a few extra bucks from this. I`m led to believe S.A also has a strange method of defining Hydroponic growing- as in anything under lights... is this true? Where does a person stand with owning this equipment?

JAIKAI

While I'm not taking sides (I think) RX probably has a point. Language engineering ALWAYS precedes social engineering, just look at how cannabis came to be prohibited in the first place. First they introduced the language 'marijuana', 'Drugs' 'Illegal' etc etc then it was quite easy to get legislation against this wonderful plant. So while technically the cannabis plant is (or contains) certain drugs, it is also a plant and maybe we should start referring to it as such. Who knows? If we get a big enough movement happening maybe things will start to change 'out there'? If we start saying 'cannabis', 'nice' 'relaxing' 'one of God's blessings to help us get through life's crap' etc etc. Anyway you guys know what I mean...

+1

EDIT: By the way, will youse tied up in this slanging match, give the personal insults a rest, ffs..

G`day, not even an intro... Yep, we all wanna bow and listen to you, don`t we...?

This thread is about the apparent concern relating to S.A hydro stores being watched by LEO, not your perception of how words and phrases should put... Are you really in the U.S or in Vic state parliament... Mr Holding?

You pointed out a statement you did`nt agree with, we can`t disagree with you? You won`t get much changed over here with your attitude... Not that your claims would stand up to scrutiny too well... 1/3 of Cannabis laws changed...? I`d like to see that.

And before you start, closing down Overgrow and fucking the Trolls off to other parts of Cyberspace aint changing the pot laws by 1/3.

The biggest kicker is your 12 plants/8oz :huh: You really wanna read up elsewhere on the forum, may I suggest the cultivating threads as a start...?

You do realize you`re a joke, yeah? Or is that too far beyond your self absorbed being to consider such...?

I look forward to your attempts to shut me up/ make me look like a turd/ scare me into believing you are God/ clog my Inbox... whatever.

NOW: S.A hydro shops are being watched... how real is this? Maybe Ebay and mail order businesses are gonna make a few extra bucks from this. I`m led to believe S.A also has a strange method of defining Hydroponic growing- as in anything under lights... is this true? Where does a person stand with owning this equipment?

JAIKAI

No worrys... Why would want or even care to banter with you, OY MATE...lol . Really if you all cant see whats wrong with that statement then you dont deserve to engage or partake in Gods erb.

Tell you what you argue on line AND NAME CALL and keep callin that be-loved plant a drug and not a plant and maybe in a few years it'll be a prison term to use pot, good luck again

I'm going to kick back with my pot card and some of the best buds in the world, (grown in my closet) and burn a fatty for all yous clueless peoples who will insist on calling a weed/ plant a drug....:D, fools. YOU'LL NEVER SEE RELAXED LAWS WITH THAT NARROW MINDED CLOSE EYED VEIW.

'COURSE I KNOW YOU REALLY ALL AGREE WITH ME THAT THE WORD DRUG USED TO DISCRIBE POT WAS WRONG REGARDLESS OF WHAT SIDE OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

DRUGS ARE BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT AND THE WORD SCARES PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER PAR-TOKE IN ANY RECERATIONAL MIND ALTERING ACTIVITY.

BTW- The law sezs 12 plants-thats 4 clones 4-mothers and 4-flowering with no more then 2 ozs of finised useable product, (YOU CALL IT DRUGS JAIKAI ). Are you really that clueless that you think you could grow 12 mature plants for personal use.

Thats life at the bottom of the world...:), oy!!!!! :peace: :peace:

Edited by RxGradeHydro

:peace: you are a real comedian Rx :huh:

Rx there is a novel i read recently by Eugine Burdick and William Lederer, i would like to share some of the plot with you if you have the time ..

its set back in the sixties and describes how the United States is losing the struggle against communism, what was later to be called the battle for 'hearts and minds' in southeast Asia, and all because of arrogance and a failure to understand the local culture and customs ...

in the story a burmese journalist laments on his view that .. "For some reason, the people I meet in my country(Burma) are not the same as the ones I knew in the United States. A mysterious change seems to come over Americans when they go to a foreign land .. they isolate themselves socially, they live pretentiously, they are loud and ostentatious"

sometime later the novel was adapted into a movie, both the novel and movie are called "The Ugly American"

:peace:

The biggest kicker is your 12 plants/8oz :peace: You really wanna read up elsewhere on the forum, may I suggest the cultivating threads as a start...?

JAIKAI

JAIKAI: 16 of the 50 U.S states have relaxed pot laws. While thats not exactly 1/3 of the states it's close enough for me.

You should relaxe "JAIKAI" and smoke a joint, your wayyyyyy to high strung for a pot user...and whats with name calling geezzzzzz, cant you all make a point without name calling.

1ST time here and the 1st thread and all I see is a bunch of name calling by ill informed kidds.

Quess Im on the search for another site, with less 20 somthings spoutin off and name calling.

DONT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST.... I WONT BE BACK...ENJOY KIDDS!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!

No worrys... Why would want or even care to banter with you, OY MATE...:huh: . Really if you all cant see whats wrong with that statement then you dont deserve to engage or partake in Gods erb.

Tell you what you argue on line AND NAME CALL and keep callin that be-loved plant a drug and not a plant and maybe in a few years it'll be a prison term to use pot, good luck again

I'm going to kick back with my pot card and some of the best buds in the world, (grown in my closet) and burn a fatty for all yous clueless peoples who will insist on calling a weed/ plant a drug....lol, fools. YOU'LL NEVER SEE RELAXED LAWS WITH THAT NARROW MINDED CLOSE EYED VEIW.

'COURSE I KNOW YOU REALLY ALL AGREE WITH ME THAT THE WORD DRUG USED TO DISCRIBE POT WAS WRONG REGARDLESS OF WHAT SIDE OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

DRUGS ARE BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT AND THE WORD SCARES PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER PAR-TOKE IN ANY RECERATIONAL MIND ALTERING ACTIVITY.

BTW- The law sezs 12 plants-thats 4 clones 4-mothers and 4-flowering with no more then 2 ozs of finised useable product, (YOU CALL IT DRUGS JAIKAI ). Are you really that clueless that you think you could grow 12 mature plants for personal use.

Thats life at the bottom of the world...:D, oy!!!!! :) :peace:

I'd like to know why this whole post wasn't binned, and most of the posts that followed. What has it got to do with SOUTH AUSTRALIA? That's quite a few insults on the Insultometer, I've had plenty binned for less :peace: