Avoid SA Hydro Shops

Hi folks

Im sorry I cant elaborate on this some more but I just heard that South Australian police are watching hydro shops and taking car registration numbers and will use those to raid houses. Please stay away from your local store till the shit blows over.

Fuck knuckle Mike Rann announced that unless you have a legitimate reason (you have to prove in in court) for having any hydro equipment you will face a 10k fine and lengthy jail sentences.

No word which shops are being watched but this is sure to hit the media to show fuckknuckle rann is tough on drugs and drug growers (who he says only peddle to kids)

Yes, from a very good source

Peace and stay safe

Hi folks

Im sorry I cant elaborate on this some more but I just heard that South Australian police are watching hydro shops and taking car registration numbers and will use those to raid houses. Please stay away from your local store till the shit blows over.

Fuck knuckle Mike Rann announced that unless you have a legitimate reason (you have to prove in in court) for having any hydro equipment you will face a 10k fine and lengthy jail sentences.

No word which shops are being watched but this is sure to hit the media to show fuckknuckle rann is tough on drugs and drug growers (who he says only peddle to kids)

Yes, from a very good source

Peace and stay safe

home delivery in unmarked cars.that will f@#k them.

Some clarification

Guy drove to one of the (well the only) drive through hydro stores in the southern areas.

Bought some lights

Drove out and noticed a car following him

Lights went off and he got pulled over

Cop asked if he had a reason for buying what he did from the hydro store

He said yes

The cop asked if he minded the police searching his house

The guy said yes and the cop said we will just get a warrant then the cop let him drive home

When he got home his front door was kicked in and a bunch of police were inside

a lot of semi dried mj around

And now he is before court in deep shit

Coincidental? no

Worrying they are staking out hydro stores..more worrying that they can get a warrant so quickly

yea sorry to hear that slowlysinking as i honestly didnt beleive there were enuf police resources to cover such surveillance operations, may i ask was the said guy known to police?

B)

Not at all. He kept very quiet, not a big name at all. There arent enough police resources to do this in the medium term but its christmas time and they usually bust people galore in SA

I work with a chick that used to be a secretary for the SA police..she joked that they are taking away money for kids presents..so they do know its not being done by just the "bikers" for mega profit. This is probably just a new strategy to mkae Rann feel powerful and breed fear into people about mj

I seriously wish I could move from this state, its just not worth it anymore to grow for personal