Backyard bagseed

Couple of updated photos. Ive lost a few to males[4] the rest of them are showing good signs and ive just tied them back down today as they were getting a bit tall for our little yard.

post-18426-1227092165_thumb.jpg plant from the first photo, ive gone chato on its arse

post-18426-1227092273_thumb.jpg These ones only get a few hours sun in the arvo but a doin ok

post-18426-1227092709_thumb.jpg Good crop of peas this year, we have them everywhere!!

post-18426-1227092428_thumb.jpg I just replanted this one from a pot, mashed its roots in the process so im not expecting much.

post-18426-1227092946_thumb.jpg Not a great spot, dodgy soil and shaded most of the day but they are hangin in there, most of them are flowering but im seeing a bit of re vegging on the lower branches the last few days so i hope they bulk up a bit.

Thanks for all the help[mostly in chat]

I'll update again when they get a bit bigger.

they were planted outside to early this year the seasons a bit stuffed up

depending on how far gone they are and how much light they r getting

they may revert and regrow but needs alot of sun per day to do this

if gone to far then they will bud and finish as drawfs with a small

amount of bud for ya

if you got a couple of seeds find a sunnyer spot and germ them

as its no9t to late good luck

cheers whiteskunk, yeah mate ive got a few seedlings on the go[been meaning to take a photo]

post-18426-1227615528_thumb.jpg

Heres one my little seedhouse's, picked up 2 slightly taller ones today, got them cheap as they wre missing a part each but are still ok. post-18426-1227615839_thumb.jpg

And heres a few of the cuttings I took the other day, couple more in pots in the top of the seedhouse and another one in a glass of water on the kitchen sink[nans way] just to see how each one fares, this is my first time trying to strike cuttings. Ive been bringing them inside at night, jsut the ones in the white container but im going to just leave them outside now and see how they go.

post-18426-1227615596_thumb.jpg

When ive got some spare cash I'll look into doing the cuttings a bit better, with a heatpad or something. Might even get a fishtank and setup a fluro on top of the tank, air stone near the surface ect ect. I'll put a trout or something in there to guard the cuttings :)

I'll get more photos tomorrow, started today then got sidetracked...as usual....

Anyhow heres the little budding one from the first post https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...st&id=36925 and here it is today post-18426-1227617725_thumb.jpg Still a stunted little runt but has grown a bit[it only gets around 2hrs of direct sunlight in the corner of the yard] I took a cutting off one of the lower branches so im interested to see how that goes if it lives, I'll put it in a good size pot and give it as much sunlight as i can. Just to check that its not the strain thats making it such a midget bush.

till next time.... B) :thumbsup:

Yeah they seem to help on the cold nights mate, allthough its getting warmer now and if you dont vent those little hothouses they can get pretty hot/steamy, I poached 2 of the seedlings today...couple of day old ones couldnt take it.

Got a new toy today...

post-18426-1227705296_thumb.jpg

Something for the cuttings and seedlings[veggies n ganja] Mix is 3parts seedlings mix 1part propagation sand and 1 part vermiculite.

Also got a bunch of pots and some good potting mix, looking forward to playing around with some cuttings, its all new to me so im finding it interesting....could be a nice hobby.

I'll edit this post with some more photos tomorrow[forgot again]