Backyard bagseed

Hey all

Just after some feedback on me little plants, they went in early sept and didnt grow much to start with. some have taken off lately but some are still stunted. I know some of the problem is just not enough light and most likely a bit of overwatering on my part.

But any comments welcome, what kind of plants they might be or just to laugh at the little freaks!! Its been raining most of the day so theres some drooping!

post-18426-1225965418_thumb.jpg rain droopage of the best plant

post-18426-1225962899_thumb.jpg had a growth spurt the last couple of weeks

post-18426-1225963055_thumb.jpg the skinny one on the right male? both planted at the same time, they all were.

post-18426-1225963277_thumb.jpg about 40cms high and budding allready!! ...not enough light im guessing..

post-18426-1225963422_thumb.jpg got a bit tall and stretched out so i tied it over

post-18426-1225963756_thumb.jpg hermi maybe, cant see any distinct balls but its weird lookin..

post-18426-1225965290_thumb.jpg 2 more runts, just next to the budding one[light starved or bad dirt, dunno]

Thats about it for now, they dont get much attention, just water and tied and staked them up, they dont get much wind but if its the right direction it rips through and killed a couple so the stakes help a bit. snails and bugs ripped into them a bit early on plus it was pretty cool in sept this year, frosts n stuff.

I'll update it with some better close ups of the flowering ones at the weekend, with a normal digi cam[those are taken with a phone camera]

hehe brick.....was waiting for someone to spot them!

Bit slack isnt it but they arnt mine, from the housemate gasbagging with the people next door. hey if my buds come out tasting of menthol i'll know who to blame!!

got some close ups with the digi today, i'll resize them and post em up later...

thanks for the support everyone

post-18426-1226045722_thumb.jpg Weird leaf? no branches and its the same age as the plant behind it thats going well.

post-18426-1226045910_thumb.jpg top view of same one

post-18426-1226046001_thumb.jpg strange one, purple stems and wierd leaves. Is it hermi? dont expect much from those ones.

post-18426-1226046133_thumb.jpg other end of yard, tiny plant=tiny buds but at least it looks somewhat normal?

post-18426-1226046288_thumb.jpg this one is just next to the little budding one above, looks different to all the others with that darker green colour and the shape of the leaves.

post-18426-1226047323_thumb.jpg these ones have looked a bit skinny for a while, the one on the right is starting to bud yet others are vegging on, would that be just different strains? the seeds would have had quite a mix and of course i dont know whats what..

Any advice welcome, I tried the smell test of the stems and to tell the truth I couldnt tell much differnce.

All the plants are the same age.

post-18426-1226045722_thumb.jpg Weird leaf? no branches and its the same age as the plant behind it thats going well.

post-18426-1226045910_thumb.jpg top view of same one

post-18426-1226046001_thumb.jpg strange one, purple stems and wierd leaves. Is it hermi? dont expect much from those ones.

post-18426-1226046133_thumb.jpg other end of yard, tiny plant=tiny buds but at least it looks somewhat normal?

post-18426-1226046288_thumb.jpg this one is just next to the little budding one above, looks different to all the others with that darker green colour and the shape of the leaves.

post-18426-1226047323_thumb.jpg these ones have looked a bit skinny for a while, the one on the right is starting to bud yet others are vegging on, would that be just different strains? the seeds would have had quite a mix and of course i dont know whats what..

Any advice welcome, I tried the smell test of the stems and to tell the truth I couldnt tell much differnce.

All the plants are the same age.

if your in vic,they will all be going veg in 2 or 3 weeks............they get bushier if they have been in head,so its all good >:( .....

KALI MIST just likes rubbing things and smelling his fingers >_<...I think he ment it as a female test for me to try

Edited by LOGGER_KING

Come round to my place and I will show how easy it is to kill them. >:( Nice plants, but stop dropping you ciggie buts around them nicotine aint good for em. >_<

Actually nicotinic acid can be beneficial especially in soil gardens that are prone to bugs and mites.

What are you feeding them logger king

Edited by smokinjoe