where are all the hasheaters?

johnnyreeferseed

Question

i don't see alot of info on injestion in this forum. i m a med user who suffers from severe chronic pain. i find that hashish injestion is one of the most effective pain management uses out there. i put about a 1/4 gram or less of hashish on a spoon with some olive oil, heat it up really good over a hot stove element and then cool it off and injest it orally. works for me. almost a narcotic like high. not paranoid at all. try it.

http://www.bluegrasseeds.com/ubb/image_uploads/Dsc00110.jpg

jrs :D

6 answers to this question

Guest Urbanhog

um... you mean "hash eaters" cooking and eating hashish? The hash market is pretty small in Australia, there's more dealers and growers selling buds than hash.

Thats what I think, as I don't know many Hashish dealers, as I know you can buy hash, but Most people in Australia rather smoke hash then eat them, unless they are personal growers and making hash bags as hash bags is just starting to get popular in Australia, so I expect in couple of years we will see boom in homemade hash. This is just from my point of view IMO.....

As hash can be hard to find some cases, and I rather smoke hash than eat them :P

Urbanhog :D

I am a big fan of eating hash (honey hash oil preferred).....I make hash oil myself as the ones on the market are woefully weak and watery while the shit I make is the classic caramel thick good stuff. I usually ingest large amounts of oil for tripping though....I have found tripping on hash to be far more vivid and spiritual than any other psychedelic I've ever done (which are too many to list)....Yeah, 5 grams of oil will send you soaring for about a week straight and it beats any hit of acid and even has a peak that beats ecstacy....Just my 2c

Peace Out

Dirty Deed

i had forgotten all about this post. i am a med user and find that ingesting hash is the best thing that i have found for pain management. my buddy gave me a vile of honey oil the other day, so i'm going to make some cookies with that. maybe i'll be giving up the hash for oil. i smoked some and it is pretty potent stuff. oh ya, you heat it up in olive oil to release the active ingredients. carefull not to get it too hot though. i think it burns at 250 degrees, but i'm not 100% sure on that. if your house reaks like hash after you do it, that means you heat it to much and burnt off some of the precious cannabinoids(whatever they are?).

jrs lol

Edited by johnnyreeferseed