need advice on harvest

daselecta

Yes, the re-vegged plants will be mere shadows of the first growing of them. If you have plenty of room, like say they're outside and you don't mind tending them for a while longer, it's worth doing.

But for my opinion, if you're using precious space, like inside, I'd grow fesh plants for each flowering.

That's the way I see it anyways.

rob

HI,i WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE CLONES SAY 3 WEEKS BEFORE SWITCHING THE HOURS TO 12ON/12OFF(FLOWER)WHEN RUNNING 18ON/6 OFF(VEG).THIS WILL ALLOW FOR CLONES TO BE STARTED UNDER mh OR FLUROS AND EXISTING PLANT CAN BE EITHER BE REVERTED TO VEG STAGE TO BE A MOMMA AGAIN OR CAN GO ON ITS MERRY WAY TO BEING A NICE RESIN COATED FEMALE AND YOU CAN SMOKE HER.

Hi there,the best thing to do is take clones when plants are just turning to flower(thats if you dont already Know the sex,if you already know the sex preflowering then u need not worry,eg u only ever had females)take clones just on determination its a female(look for white pistals(hairs) on each node(where branch neets stem) and this is prior to bud formation,any later u will waste critical buds to develop clones.Take bout 40% of plants growing tips that are at least 8cm long and these will be genetically identical to the mum.you can then flower the mum and get nice buds or revert it back to veg(trim off dead leaves and branches from the bottom and the plant will concentrate all its energy into developing healthy tops.