The Backyard Garden and kids

just to revive an old and IMPORTANT topic. i bought a set of swords a few years back for this very reason.

i sleep with a knife in a sheeth and if anyone ever had the balls to force there opinion on me or worse rip me off: i will take one finger per crime (against me, that is). one plant= 1 finger... you get the point (or rather if you rip me- you WILL get it.. ;) )

We (meaning- people that are born or are, right in the head...)all work hard for our shit. someone steals from me then i have just waisted my life to work hard for someone who wouldnt even know the meaning of it. (sounds like a definition of a politician dont it ;) )

To cut a long story short- i have no problem taking the lives of people whome take there own life, safety and wellbeing for granted.

well 'Capn THC',

you are the sort of character that would stand in front of a judge pleading her not to give you 20-life for murder because you feel as if sodomy is not really 'your thing' arent you.

the type of smack talking person that, when it comes to the crunch, you would be packing your pants full of S#*T let alone pissing them at the mere sight of blood.

dont say that you would stick someone/cut there fingers off for stealing your crop, get some spine. 2 wrongs dont make a right.. and some lil kid flogging some mull off you is hardly going to break the bank.. shit happends and sometimes dope flogging kids cause it.

remember tiger, its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

my 2 bobs worth.

Yeh its all talk untill it comes to the crunch and people who act without talking about it are usually the ones to be wary of . Ive learnt over the years of having plants ripped of by neighbourhood kids mate and who ever else , That its like owning a dog and if that dog gets out of your yard it means theres something wrong with your fences . Ive stood there looking of my back porch at my garden , as kids were removing fence palings and goin in that way , stealing my plants . NOw what i do is as soon as my plants reach the desired height and are female i build fences around them .I use fence pickets or star pickets and chicken wire and pegs for the ground , now you can stand there and look all you like but even with a pair of fencing pliers its gona take ya quite sometime to fully access my plants , in which most kids dont carry pliers anyway .They see that and they just think fuck it with the dog barking etc its not an issue . I like others dont belive any amount of weed is worth a life , your totally going against what the weed represents .

I have a 22" 1055 carbon steel bolo machete... its fucking massive.. and I sleep with it under my pillow.. its professionally sharpened too. Id only ever chop at people with the back of the blade though if they come to my place. Hurting people isnt worth risking your crop and jail!

Hey people i have two dogs, there kelpie Cross Ridgeback, male and female any advice on how to stop them eating my plants? i want to start growin a out door plant..

How about should i go about doing that? i once just put a seed in the grown an watered it each day but nothin happened...

So yeah how can a go about gaurding from the dogs ?

not your dogs you gotta worry about, kilin em with kindness ie: watering em everyday will fuck em faster...

just get a space that's marked off from the dogs, if it needs a little tuff love then so be it but i aint one to advocate anything cruel.

as for growing, read some threads, more than enuff info here to get the most spasticated peep growin..

peace

c

One of the biggest blu's a lot of growers make imo. Is they don't mix with the neighborhood. But ya get a lot of that in society nowadays.

One of the first things i done when i moved into my area, was to do my homework and find out who the lil' shits of the neighborhood are. Luckily the worst offender only lived a couple of doors down. So i went about getting to know the whole family fairly well. Get everything sweet between my crew 'n their crew, until the moment arrived.

I had the young fella around my place while i was welding up a lockup for my power tools to put in one of the sheds. Anyway, he asked me what i was making. I told him this is just my reassurance, and being the curious type that he is, asked why. So i told him, if catch any arsehole tryin' to knock me or my family over. I'll grab the turds, bound em 'n gag em and lock em up and keep em in this cage (standing room only) for like 3 days and whatever methods come to mind, i'll inflict to them until i've reduced em to a blubberin' mess.

Naturally, it wasa BS yarn, as it was actually made for a lock up for tools. But it got this young fella's ears to prick up. Ever since then, he's been a top kid, and because of where he fits in with the community. I get the run down on who's doing what. Been here 10 years now, trouble free. But if something did go down, me neighborhood contacts would prolly find out fairly quickly who did it anyways.

lol