• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

The Backyard Garden and kids

- - - - - cannabis

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...
hey,
With the garden shed with its roof off, it may be a little too suss. Possibly lift the roof slightly to open to sunlight while still keeping prying eyes at bay. Alternatively you could use the clear poly roofing sheets aswell.

Best way i have heard to keep wroughters at bay is to overgrow the local area(not too close) so they already have their hands full. Grow a heap of basil to cover the smell and corn or tomatoes etc to hide from others eyes. And as always tell no one, everyone likes to boast but greed ruins everything.........

tn_gallery_12710_625_1721.jpgsome people say creating a crib or others say im ruining a rental near u but it's all for the love of a plant....

RIP RGS

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

notgail

notgail

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Great ideas there - another slant on permaculture lol

worrimi

worrimi

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
My Rottie loves his 'erb and would rip the legs of any intruder that took a fancy to my plants. Some people will disagree but I smoke with my dog (No, he does not have his own pipe, but in a closed room who doesnt get stoned) and through these sessions I believe that he understands the importance of protecting it. One good side effect is that he can sniff it out on peoplewill on his walks and also helps me find lost buds. With a little bit of training your dog could be helping you in ways you never thought.

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...
hey worrimi,
Pretty sure the sniffer dogs are trained with those kong toys about 30-50 of them in the yard with only one with buds. When the dog finds the right one reward them well. Shouldnt take very long for them to realise whats the go and you have a sniffer dog in no time. Hope that helps

Mulcontent

Mulcontent

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 Posts:
  • Interests:Marijuana , Web Design ,
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 100 Watt Soft White
Backyard growing in suburban australia is a mission indeed ! if u dont get ripped or busted your stoner dog will eat it anyway :huh: , i gave up trying to pull a crop off in my area years ago :angry: and since ive moved indoors its been 100% success everytime , no more days of trailbiking 20 k's into the bush for this lazy grower lolz
the kids who rip these days don't give a shit and will kill guard dogs and worse to get a free crop
sad but true .........
"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti (1895-1986)

Happy Ho Ho's

Ferre

Ferre

'Born Lucky'

• Guests
  • 923 Posts:
  • Interests:The Arts in general.

the kids who rip these days don't give a shit and will kill guard dogs and worse to get a free crop
sad but true .........

...............or steal your sniff dog. Posted Image

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Fav. Lighting: none
hey now that's an idea tboat. i have 3 dogs - i'm sure between the 3 of them they can get their noses around to retrieve some thc ::huh::

j/k

uncle acid

uncle acid

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:
I told the neighbourhood kids if I catch them in my yard I ,d cut
them up in little pieces. I also told them I had a camera watching my plants, haven,t been ripped yet.But I would shoot anyone trying to
steal em and I,d get away with it.......

Some mothers should be more aware of what their little things are doing.
I also know someone who had his plants ripped off out of his yard by
kids, he went around and bashed the parents,see easy fixed.

Green finger

Green finger

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 Posts:
  • Interests:Life
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
dosent matter if they pulled it or went to the blue shirts some one would pay a very dear price. :angry:

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish

Green finger Posted on Jul 2 2003, 02:30 PM
  dosent matter if they pulled it or went to the blue shirts some one would pay a very dear price. 

Indeed, Karma. ::rolleyes::

We don't need to do anything to them, they've already done it to themselves, or at the least put it into motion. The plant I got ripped was covered in sulphur! HA! Just my humble opinion.

Rippers do shit me tho.... :angry:
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.