If you could choose only one strain?

I guess in the early days Skunk#1 was my fave but then I got some experimental seeds from a friend of a friend and they were awesome, no idea what it was but I called it Pebo because you would get these huge buds like the old Pebo fly spray, lost the strain when I stopped growing years ago.

I am only just gettin back into it lately and will have to keep you all posted when I find something good.

FWF

dude, there are some excellent cross strains of White widow, WW can be a funny bitch to grow sometimes, sometimes it goes off like a frog in a sock, other times it will drive you to madness trying to please it.

Noticed some nice Black Widow available that is a Brazilian Sativa X South Indian Indica , won high times cup in 95.

This thing takes about 10 weeks to finish budding and does NOT like rain towards the end. Massive resin, High THC.

It will take a bit of abuse and love you for it, great beginner plant(not saying your a newby :peace: ) as it is not as finicky as the WW.

Sorry, got no pic's but this will be an excellent pick outdoors, also try cross breeds of WW like Chrystal. Also look at Hollands Hope, Durban Poison, Big Bud, Northern lights and Purple Widow. hope that helps. Laters, GH72

Edited by Grasshopper72

Hey GH72 and thanks for the tips.

To tell the truth I am a bit of a newby (to outdoors), I used to grow indoors for about 10 years but have had a lengthy time off from cultivating, my situation has changed and now all I want to do is the outdoors growing.

I have checked out the Black Widow and had a brief look at the others that you mentioned, all sound good.

So many different strains, it would be easier if they only had two to chose from ;).

So what I am thinking is to go for.

1 Durban Poison as I had smoked this about 10 something years ago and I was very impressed.

2 Black Widow(when available) because I liked what you had to say about it and what I have read on the net.

3 Either some Spoetnik or Delahaze.

Happy growing and i'll keep you posted.

FWF

Excellent choices my good man =) Hope you have a Great Outdoor grow, If you got the space and the privacy that is the way to go. There is also something I saw today in the big book of buds called Skunk(something) but is a south african pure strain never cross bred. I don't know how hard this is to get hold of but i think as our climates are very similar, this would be worth a gander. But the poison is a great choice and I think the Black Widow will impress you too. happy growing. GH72

Hmmm a single strain... for all you guys saying skunk#1 :rolleyes: yep it's great to grow but it gets old real fast when it is the only thing in the cupboard.

If I was to grow only one strain I would go for something with more distinct pheno variation... 4 way maybe, but only if I couldn't afford Sensi's JH.