• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Cleaning Your Bong

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

white_cluster

white_cluster

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1523 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Salt and metho is the only way to go for glass bongs, I've used all the eucalyptus crap, it doesn't work, makes your bong smell nice though,
The salt is the key as it knocks the chunks of resin off. Your bong, will look better than new. Just wash it out with heaps of water when your finished.
"the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering , 1946.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
chunks of resin? ;)...methinks if you're getting chunks of resin then you need to think about cleaning your bong more often :)

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
:P @ pipe, my bong usually gets chunks of resin and shit after a single session be it glass, plastic or ceramic.

windscreen washer additive works pretty well for me with some rice & salt in the water.
as bacchus said course material in the 'cleaning solution' whichever it may be, helps to get the sticky green/brown shit off the sides on the chamber.

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:

;) @ pipe, my bong usually gets chunks of resin and shit after a single session be it glass, plastic or ceramic.

and thats before you even start smoking, you dirty little mofo. :P

shrredda

shrredda

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
If ya live in Australia....'Big Kev's GOO REMOVER'....or a product called 'Disolvit'....not sure about the spelling of that last one :D ...... both citrus based solvents...work instantly !

Just squirt some on a bottle brush or squirt a bit in the bong and swirl the brush around in the bong...instantaneous clean ....goo all gone ! Squirt it down the pipes and in bowls swirl squewers around...takes bong shit off or out of everything.

Prefer the 'Disolvit' over 'Big Kevs" though....smells much better and is not too strong.

PLUR
PS Ya can get em at most supermarkets....not real expensive either...

Edited by shrredda, 27 February 2003 - 11:51 PM.

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Fav. Lighting: none
iv'e just finished my first bottle of desolvit!

it's great and the after-taste isn't so bad if you were in a rush to rinse and dry it :D

even good for getting gum out of carpet which i found last night...

found out about it initially through a thread at AMB... and haven't looked back since!

...and the rice combined works wonders!

Mr Putard

Mr Putard

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 Posts:
hey there - the best and easiest way to keep bong clean is to use a glass bottle laundry pipe (clear plastic) that slides over top of bottle - thats your mouth piece. then get a skinny lenght of laundry pipe and make a hole somewhere in your mouth piece that goes down the larger pipe into the glass bottle - thats for your cone. before you slide the mouth peice over the bottle for a session put some MILK and water in the bottle. The milk will soak up all the nasty shit that goes through the bong... works great. I had a mate who had one of these on a milk bottle... he had a cone that held about 2 grams weed. we used to get on our knees before pulling bong and stand up will pulling bong to fit it all in.. it knocked me out one night, i fell over an hit my head.. i didn't know what happened until next day when i woke up... no probs just had another cone...bliss..
BTW those old milk bottle are the best but another bottle also fits laundry pipe, spring valley bottles (small ones). using milk needs a fair amount of liquid in the bong (about 1/3) in an old glass milk bottle.. but you hardly ever need to clean it and it reduces the smell by ALOT...
Respectfully, putard...
ring ring.... how you feeling now?

shrredda

shrredda

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
Hey Mr Putard...try ta be careful when ya smoke like that .....the passing out is caused by a sudden drop in your blood pressure..

Ya could have hurt yaself bad... :rolleyes:

Mr Putard

Mr Putard

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 Posts:
It did hurt, everyone was sooo shocked...freaked everyone out...the look on their faces was pretty funny now that I recall.. I think I hit a pine shelf or sumthin wasn't too bad... we were all very fond of pulling the biggest bongs..trying to outdo everyone else...had a nice ping pong setup too...:rolleyes: now i play pong like a chinaman...

Pete

Pete

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
my mate bought some 'bong bath' and was very satisfied with it. i watched him clean his glassy and it was quick and easy!! however the only thing online about it hangs shit all over it.

http://www.sixthseal.com/000033.html

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.