Cleaning Your Bong

hey,

Well im guessing you mean pyrex not plastic. There used to be a product called pipe fresh it was pure eucalyptus oil. Now a days they have replaced the original formula with a dishwashing liquid that honestly sucks. So whats the way around it? goto any supermarket and look for pure eucalypt oil for inhailers. Then to clean fill a bucket with 2 litres of hot water with maybe 5-10 mls of euc oil leave for 30 mins the rinse out and wipe clean with cloth or pipe cleaner. Hope that helps stonedas

I use eucalyptus wool wash and a baby bottle brush for mine, does an excellent job, prior to that I used to block up the holes in the bong, fill it to the top with very warm water and then drop in a couple of Sterident tablets. For plastic bongs a bleach solution my get rid of the discolouration, but probably not all that well.

:rolleyes:

Guest Urbanhog

My mate swears by using Schweppes's Soda water (the small 300ml glass bottle, because he reckons that is the MOST fizziest soda in Australian Market) added with few capfuls of bleach and drops of eucalyptus oil to mask that awful bleach smell, because that fizz supposely to help weaken the tars glued to his glass bong. I have seen his bong, but don't ask me as I don't use bongs..... haven't used bongs for almost over 14 or so months.

Anyway what he does is soak in plan hot water for 30-60 mins then rinse out and finish off with soda water mix for a while..... I will ask him and see how he cleans his damned bong....

:rolleyes:

Get some detergent into it straight after using it . I got a bottle of bong detergent that said to put it into the dirty bong water. That worked a bit. Still, it's a damn bitch to clean. I soak mine for 20-30mins then scrub it with a thin brush. You should put a link to this topic in a better directory so our non growing buddies can read it too.

Bong Wash

Hi as my parents own a tabbaconist i get lots of kool shit to try out just the other week they gave me a bottle of bong wash wich is made from Magic Water Pipe . even thought i find this lot rip off retailer's www.magicwaterpipe.com.au . im sure it wouldt be a problem sending you some bong wash .

Cheers

Adam

i've got a salt water river about 40 seconds walk from my back door ( B) ) and i often go down there and have a few cones and sit by the water listening to music and sometimes fishing.

i used to have a bong already down there but it's only a good old orchy bottle B) anyhoo, i was using that same bong for nearly a year but using saltwater straight from the river as bong water and in the whole time i had it not a bit of tar, chunk of ash or anything stained that sucker.

don't be put off by the salt water taste because you won't taste it unless you drink it. some prick stole it but, probably threw it out or something, wheres the common descency in the world today? :rolleyes:

anyway i was amazed at that, and since, have been washing my other bongs with salt water, not nessecarily river water, but even a few teaspoons of cooking salt in some warm water seems to work pretty good for me.