SA bans hydroponic equipment

yea but when i got there there wasnt a hydro shop anywhere to be found! :doh: :faint:

:peace:

No shit. I just googled "hydroponics mildura" and it gave me sunray hydroponics.

Anyway, the point stands. There's hydro shops in other vic towns and even if there wasn't they could just go to Melbourne. It ain't going to effect the cannabis trade in SA, just because they can't get a carbon filter locally.

Adelaide to Melbourne is only 8 hours. Why bother with Mildura :xcited:

Adelaide to melbourne is 9 and a half hours, Adelaide to mildura is only 5 and a half hours. If you only had to go to mildura you could leave in the morning, spend a few hours fishing in the murray and still make it back for dinner. That's why I said mildura, plus melbournes a complete shit hole. But since frazz says there's no hydro shop there, its kind of meaningless.

I was going by my GPS.

But I'll tell you what, a while back when I was on one of my road trips I had my weed stolen by the SA police, cracked the shits and speed home sitting between 140-150kms only slowing down when I was going though towns and stopped once to fill up, even got done for my licence coming back though victoria by a unmarked car coming the opposite way, which knocked me back about 10 minutes. Still took me just over 6 and a half hours and I'm a hour west from melboune.

Personally I think your full of shit if you think you could make it from Adelaide to Melbourne in 8 hours travelling at any kind of reasonable speed!

yea the sunray in Tenth street mildura was there about 2 years ago but then one day i turned up and it was all closed up and nothing,

but ya right jabez i would rather have driven to mildura than melbourne and them Victorian maniacs prolly see my sa number plate and run me off the road as im not very good driver and they do that as a sport over there ive heard :xcited:

so i see the hydro dudes who i used to buy off in adelaide have an online store but i dont know if you buy online from an online SA store whether they still have to give your details on to the po po as you would if you walked in off the street?

see they make all these rediculous laws but they dont make them freely available soo you can find the loop-holes

sons of bitches ...

ahh well such is life

:bongon:

Any one got an idea if this Ban is coming to Melbourne ?

I found a hydro store in Templestowe today...Score for me B) but im thinking i might have to buy my tent and lights b4 Melbourne gets hit with the ridiculous rules and put em in storage....

P.s I got the feeling that the guy in the store might be apart of this forum wink wink >:( :peace: