SA bans hydroponic equipment

I rang a large SA hydro shop that advertises on this site and they told me its all bullshit.Nothing has gone through parliament and there's been no change to the criminal code.They also told me that the proposals would be a breech of the free trade laws and could never be enacted!!Its buisness as usual.

Yea well of course thats what the hydro shops will tell you cause its not illegal to sell the hid lights or carbon filters so they are in the clear .. its just illegal to have them in your possession without a justafiable lawful excuse

like its just the little man who has a wardrobe, a light an filter for his personel supply of weed, it is he that the authorities want to imprison for up to two years! ... very clever of the lowlife rats in Public office, they shall be the first against the wall come the revolution ...

funny how they made the sale of bongs illegal in SA and that worked, but made the possession not the sale of the lights and filters in this case illegal

:)

I work in an excellent hydro shop in SA ,

Yes the laws are coming in march and will be an expensive debacle for the taxpayers funding this personal witchhunt by herr Atkinson and oberfurer Rann ,

The govmt /police seem to want to create more and more criminals but REFUSE an ICAC or rights for the public!!

Banks gave been shown to be wholesale fraudsters, liars thieves and criminals - NO REGULATION

(definiton of Fraud - Obtaining moneys by deception)

Lobbing/govmt - We have alchohol policy written by the industry and advisers who work for govmt and industry

- NO REGULATION

Atkinson/rann - Use thugs to intimidate residents legally protesting about CORRUPT land deals to their mates-

NO REGULATION

Hydro shops legally generate 50-75 million in turnover , pay tax employ people who pay tax,

About 3 shops were biki fronts out of 50+ ma and pa shops , the law worked and the illegal dealers are gone so why the massive over regulation ????

Free trade is in the constitution betwen states , WHAT A JOKE