shroomyshrooms AODSS grow

Ok so shroomyshrooom just finished germing his AODSS they had been germing for about 3 days.. and looked ready to be put in to some type of medium to help them start growing.. shroomy would of loved to put them in coco and perlite 70/30 mix but didn't have any just lieing around so went for the cheap cant be arsed going to bunning option and opted for some rose potting mix and verm 70/30 mix...

mixed it up fairly well and planted the germed seed 2 per pot... covered with 1inch of the mixture and then watered till drain holes leaked

Not having the option to put them under lights they willl be started out side and kept out side untill harvest time

tell me what you guys think

hey shroomy how goes it ,nothing to do with what this thread is about .....o4a

ok so this attempt comes to a very sad end :wacko: with all three dieing on august 11th :wacko:

just wanted say a big thanx to everyone that gave advice and helped me out

will be waiting till summer to try some white widow that was kindly given by a good mate

wish me luck on the 8 lemon sativa that are on there own now

will be updating that thread when i got time to treck up to the fores they are in atm... this new job is eating up something like %70 of my day and with training and making sure the missus gets quality time its getting harder and harder to get to em lol

damn that sucks about them all dying on you, i thought that 2 of them should have survived :wacko: but atleast you have some lemon sativas going and have some good seeds to fall back on if all else fails lol

now that i think about it, it also sucks that you can spend any real time with the plants either. but if i had to choose between risking upset plants or an upset mrs i know which i would choose :wacko:

damn that sucks about them all dying on you, i thought that 2 of them should have survived :sly: but atleast you have some lemon sativas going and have some good seeds to fall back on if all else fails lol

now that i think about it, it also sucks that you can spend any real time with the plants either. but if i had to choose between risking upset plants or an upset mrs i know which i would choose :wacko:

hehehehe very true mate hope these lemon sativa kick off or at least show some signs of life when i go check on em this week end :wacko:

and as for the missus or my plants lets just put it this way... " meow.... whip cracking sound "

hehehehe very true mate hope these lemon sativa kick off or at least show some signs of life when i go check on em this week end :wacko:

and as for the missus or my plants lets just put it this way... " meow.... whip cracking sound "

thats a sad tale shroomy sorry to hear they failed .hope the lemon sativa goes well for you..mmmm white widow that sound nice.

good luck on your grow hope you get some better luck :wacko:

thats a sad tale shroomy sorry to hear they failed .hope the lemon sativa goes well for you..mmmm white widow that sound nice.

good luck on your grow hope you get some better luck lol

thanx mate ^_^

I went to go check on the 8 lemon sativa and someone has fucking taking 4 that i had near a river the other 4 that i had kind beared level with the ground are are alot more camo are still there though so things might start going my way soonish i hope..

a good mate will hopefuly have a few clones for me in the coming weeks so i am super wrapped about that... ;)

Hey Shroomy,

Im from Melbourne also and I must say I was surprised when I read in your post that you started germinating in July. I was always under the impression that it was too cold in Melbourne during july and august to start mj.

I started my plants in doors during the 2nd week of August under 400w MH. I don't move my plants outside until the 3rd week of Sept by which time they have filled out and at least 2 feet. Im assuming since you germed your seeds in July that they arent over a ft yet with the shortish days we are still having. If thats the case maybe u could protect them with some clingwrap/gladwrap around stakes which have been taped around the pot your growing in. That way u can remove the stakes when the cold has passed and you wont disrupt the root structure. Hope this helps, Reggie