shroomyshrooms AODSS grow

Havent grown in coco before shroomy so i cant realy help you on that one mate.. Some one alse here should be able to answer that one better than i can.. Im a soil grower..

But i would say a little water after transplanting wouldnt hurt in coco..Just to settle things down..

Cheers

Dallas

Havent grown in coco before shroomy so i cant realy help you on that one mate.. Some one alse here should be able to answer that one better than i can.. Im a soil grower..

But i would say a little water after transplanting wouldnt hurt in coco..Just to settle things down..

Cheers

Dallas

Hey Dallas thanx for the reply I went to go check on my babies today and they have only just started to break the surface which is awsome for me first time that I hace successfuly grow something :)

also gave em some water which i think they loved

ok shroomy has some great news 1 of his 3 survivers has sprouted and looks pretty good from what he can tell.. he has taken the time to name his babies as he thinks its the right thing to do... hehehehe

the first one that is sprouted her name is silvia sativa and the other 2 are called the sativa twins :)

I will be taking pictures tommoz so you guys can take alittle looksie and tell me what you think :P

sorry that i missed this diary, i dont know how that happened :)

coco is pretty much a sponge. it will soak up a crazy amount of water and if that water has nutrients in it the coco will steal some too which is why you must use coco specific nutrients when using the medium. it also needs flushing every month or so to clear out any pH hot spots, salt build ups, etc.

provided you use the right nutrients and give the girls a flush once in a while you'll find that coco is a great medium to grow in, well for hand watered gardens anyway :P

PS: keep a close eye on the pH of the water you use. coco can be pretty tolerant, but if you flush the pots out not using pH adjusted water or anything like that the plants will get really bad and because coco absorbs nutrients it can look like a whole host of problems ;) in reality though as long as you flush every so often to clean everything out the only problem you might run into is getting rootbound and if anything bad happens to the plant other than getting rootbound or infested with bugs you can generally fix it with a decent flush :P

sorry that i missed this diary, i dont know how that happened :)

coco is pretty much a sponge. it will soak up a crazy amount of water and if that water has nutrients in it the coco will steal some too which is why you must use coco specific nutrients when using the medium. it also needs flushing every month or so to clear out any pH hot spots, salt build ups, etc.

provided you use the right nutrients and give the girls a flush once in a while you'll find that coco is a great medium to grow in, well for hand watered gardens anyway ;)

PS: keep a close eye on the pH of the water you use. coco can be pretty tolerant, but if you flush the pots out not using pH adjusted water or anything like that the plants will get really bad and because coco absorbs nutrients it can look like a whole host of problems :P in reality though as long as you flush every so often to clean everything out the only problem you might run into is getting rootbound and if anything bad happens to the plant other than getting rootbound or infested with bugs you can generally fix it with a decent flush ;)

thanx for dropping in WDC any input or ideas are greatly apprecaited :P

so how long do i flush it for when i do flush it

Yea its a great little adventure this growing shroommy ;) , when you flush a pot its just like normal watering only using PH adjusted water and give it a reasonable amount so it runs out freely carrying any built-up nutrient salts with it, next watering back to normal nutrient feed ... but you only need to do it every few weeks or so when plants get bigger dont worry bout it now ..

for now just dont over-water or over-feed them and they should come along ok , once they take a hold there's no stopping them ..

best luck .. hey :)

:P

Yea its a great little adventure this growing shroommy :P , when you flush a pot its just like normal watering only using PH adjusted water and give it a reasonable amount so it runs out freely carrying any built-up nutrient salts with it, next watering back to normal nutrient feed ... but you only need to do it every few weeks or so when plants get bigger dont worry bout it now ..

for now just dont over-water or over-feed them and they should come along ok , once they take a hold there's no stopping them ..

best luck .. hey :)

:P

thanx for dropping in frazzle i got the bug now so i wanna treat my babies like royalty ;)