Reccomend an online bong shop

Don't worry about the bogans mate, they can have their agungs if that's all they need to be happy while the informed and cultured go with GonG for life. I've never been out of Aus actually, born and raised in Sydney and now living the high life in Tas.

There's nothing illegal about importing bongs as long as they are new or 100% clean, I've been collecting for 3 years and most of my bongs have been opened for inspection by customs and then sent on ;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/pugmad/Untitled-6-2.jpg

o_o wow beautiful piece, that a toro?

as for the "a cheapie gets you just as high" argument, its as simple as this: goon and penfolds grange will get you equally shitfaced, but grange tastes good. if you just wanna blaze, it doesnt matter. if you want to really enjoy your smoke (not to mention be able to take _massive_ rips cos your lungs arent on fire), make an investment.

me, ive got a bushmaster cyclone. if its clean, filled with fresh cold water and a few ice cubes, i can rip a full bowl in 1 lungful and not cough. i sure as hell couldnt do that with my mates agung.

as for the "a cheapie gets you just as high" argument, its as simple as this: goon and penfolds grange will get you equally shitfaced, but grange tastes good. if you just wanna blaze, it doesnt matter. if you want to really enjoy your smoke (not to mention be able to take _massive_ rips cos your lungs arent on fire), make an investment.

me, ive got a bushmaster cyclone. if its clean, filled with fresh cold water and a few ice cubes, i can rip a full bowl in 1 lungful and not cough. i sure as hell couldnt do that with my mates agung.

Good analogy with the wine thing. I do agree, but at the same time have a counter-argument.

I have an Agung, which cost me about $50.

My mate has an EHLE which cost him about $200.

I thought my bong was awesome until I tried his. His tasted so much cleaner and was just generally easier to hit.

I made an investment and bought a class cone and stem for my Agung, which set me back another $15. After that, my bong hit really really nicely, but still not as nice as his EHLE.

I later found out his bong had a diffuser. I bought a diffuser for my bong, set all that up, and mine hit almost as well as his EHLE did. I'd say the difference was so minute most people couldn't tell the difference.

So it is possible to get a cheap bong hitting nice, but it'll cost you a few extra dollars here and there.

Sadly, that diffuser broke so I had to buy a new one...which ended up being too long. lol

Edited by JaykeSucks