Reccomend an online bong shop

If u can show me some places with nice glass on glass pieces i will retract my statement. U cannot say im wrong with out showing me where im wrong.

Umm, what makes glass on glass so special. Does it improve the smoke or something? Please yourself if you want to retract that comment or not. Just remember though, you were the one stating that "THERE ARE NO GOOD BONGS IN AUSTRALIA."

oh and i like straight tubes better, I have beakers and bubbles as well. Its like some ppl like joints, some like blunts , some like pipes, All smoke different just like the bongs
Exactly my point, it's different strokes for different folks. Personally, i prefer the typical Agung "chong" bong. It holds enough water, so you can go cone after cone, with friends or by yourself without having the water heat up as quick as it would in the "straight tubed" ones . Unchilled bong smoke tends to rip the fuck outta my throat (and Yes, i am well aware of ice chilled bongs), but each to their own.. :thumbsup:

i used to be buyer of bongs until one day, many decades back, we made a spring valley billy.

To me its all about functionality and i cant get past the apricot nectar spring valley bottle a length of 40mm spa piping ( from bunings etc) and a nice piece of garden hose. Cheap effective and efficient.

Edit: ps apricot nectar is just a bottle of choice, any flavor will suffice. :thumbsup:

pps chilled billys are cool in more ways than one.

Edited by larfin1

Sweet as indy, Just with the glass on glass i like it abit more because I find after time the grommits are not air tight and i dont get the taste of the copper/alliminimum from the stem and cone. ( all personal preference )

I reckon we need to geta bong rip comp goin like on tokecity where hashbeen has been kickin ass. UNTIL NOW

ps. get my video cam later next week so I can prove my claims

Have a good nit peoples.

Hey indy whats up, I got my first one about 6 months ago and havent used my old glass grommet bongs since. I got a beauty comin this week and will post a milk vid up when it arrives. Im currently wanting a Toro custom but he isnt taking orders yet due to being real busy. anyways this is what im after.

post-16360-1214618721_thumb.jpg

Edited by paulshop