• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Funky fungus....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I've got this strange fungus coming up in both my normal and recreational soil plants.... Its bright yellow, and starts as a small group of button heads, around 5 cm round, and then the individuals in the grow on to about 5-7.5 cm high and have a 3-4cm cap, bright yellow with a sort if wrinkled, peeling area on the very centre of the top.... The things have infested a couple of potplants and a tiny part of the herb garden.... Anyone know either what this fungus is, or where I could get an identification page to look through? I tried google and some other search engines, no luck.... Help! lol I don't want either me or my kitties poisoned by fungus spores! Not to mention the damage they could do to plants..... Even if we can't find out what it is, what can I do generally about fungus in a soil garden? Any products or advice?
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
No-one? lol

Oh, well... Back to the drawing board.... :o

Mick666

Mick666

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 Posts:
Im a pretty n00b grower myself mate but could it be maybe your soil was contaminated? Ive never heard of fungus growing like this before so don't really know what your could do?

Try going to www.overgrow.com and searching the growfaqs maybe...

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Mick666

Mick666

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 Posts:
If i was you man i would probably try transplanting into new soil and pots and try and clean everything off with some kind of anti bacteria spray.... thats about all i can think of what to do

Edited by Mick666, 08 May 2003 - 12:20 AM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.